Any Gamers?

AliMc wrote:

kinkycop wrote:

AliMC!! I sure your a resident evil fan and Hitman! because I am one too!! the old resident evil 1 PSX & 2, 3 are the best, I did like 4 but 5 was not that good off subject for me!

I am a world of warcraft player...play prot warrior rawrrr!! :D

kinkycop wrote:

AliMc wrote:

kinkycop wrote:

AliMC!! I sure your a resident evil fan and Hitman! because I am one too!! the old resident evil 1 PSX & 2, 3 are the best, I did like 4 but 5 was not that good off subject for me!

I have a sentimental relationship with RE. From a young age I would watch my dad play it and I'd spend my school lunchbreaks roleplaying with my best friend (he was usually Barry or Chris and I was always Jill) lol

sweeet!! same here playing resident evil 1 from the age of 9 & role play at school too!! pump-action vs zombies!! But soon learned that the shotgun was better used on thoses blimming hunters later on!!

it took me afew years to learn were the star crest was!!! then it took me a year again to learn what to use the wolf & eagle metals for...

Currently hooked on League of Legends! The two of us are also working our way through some horror games which is great fun. After being terrified by Slender, we started Amnesia tonight, and it's pretty intense so far.

S&S wrote:

Currently hooked on League of Legends! The two of us are also working our way through some horror games which is great fun. After being terrified by Slender, we started Amnesia tonight, and it's pretty intense so far.

I love Two Best Friends Play: Amnesia on YouTube, so funny! One of their best videos. I haven't played Amnesia myself though.

kinkycop wrote:

I've play Duke nukem forever on the 360! I played for afew hours its a JOKE who ever made the plans for this game should be shot!

Duke nukem on psx and Pc was the BEST!! and time to kill was good, land of the babes was a joke too!!!

Doom & doom 2 are better then Duke Nukem!! Duke nukem was too a advanced engine from doom!!

I personally made afew WADs myself, I put my police force's crest on the walls and people I hate on the walls! when I first did this I couldn't stop laughting!!

Duke nukem is the coolest dude ever created! I randomly just come out with quotes of his!

sweetlove666 wrote:

about to start half life 2 - haven't played the first one though i know the rough plot

and i have no idea what to do

Oooooooh, good luck with HL2! :D Let me know how you get on (though it's been a while since I've played it ^^). :D

"Welcome. Welcome to City 17. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centres..."

You still can't beat that feeling when you 'turned the clock' on Space Invaders on the Atari 2600 with. . .wooden fascia!

Classic

Candied Citrus wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

about to start half life 2 - haven't played the first one though i know the rough plot

Oooooooh, good luck with HL2! :D Let me know how you get on (though it's been a while since I've played it ^^). :D

"Welcome. Welcome to City 17. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centres..."

have no idea on how to deal with headcrabs.

on one side the gun means i can get em before they get too close, but im running out of ammo

on the other the crowbar is fairly easy

sweetlove666 wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

have no idea on how to deal with headcrabs.

on one side the gun means i can get em before they get too close, but im running out of ammo

on the other the crowbar is fairly easy

Use the pistol if you have the ammo for it (especially when it comes to the poisonous headcrabs you meet later on): since its single shot, you don't waste too much ammo. But the crowbar is generally the best weapon for dealing with them. :)

Until you get the *spoiler alert* gun, anyway. Tee hee~ :P

urrgh ive got to a point where i cannot advance due to the game regenerating me with 2 health. i have tried for an hour and its peeing me off now

PC gamer mostly, and a WoW player at that. 85 gnome mage. :)

NymphetamineKiss wrote:

PC gamer mostly, and a WoW player at that. 85 gnome mage. :)

Are you on a decent realm? :)

^.^ H2H ^.^

PC gamer also here, though I do have a Wii also for Guitar Hero fun with friends.

Started with Diablo a looong time ago, then Everquest, City of Heroes, DDO, WoW, Swtor, DiabloIII and a few other mmo's along the way for short periods.

Also Portal, Oblivion, Civ games, loads of other rpgs, Torchlight etc.

Watched & helped my ex play loads more, so Half life, Fallout, Bioshock, Gothic, Bloodlines, Hitman, Assassins Creed, KOTOR and loads more that I kind of co-op played with him.

Currently only really playing DIII and also trying to sort Wow for the new expansion but the patch has cause issues again, still got time to fix it before it's released. Waiting for SWTOR to go F2P so I can start that up again too.

I'm a 360 man, got into RPG's with my ex, like Oblivion, Skyrim, Dragon Age etc. Love my Forza and GTA's but my fave play recently was Bioshock 2.....

Attention all gamers~ :D

I have just found out that the Black Mesa Source fan project (a complete revamping of Half-Life [until Xen, anyway] using the Half-Life 2 source engine - it's been years in the making) has set a release date for this year!! *squees from excitement* :D

14th of September, baby!

Candied Citrus wrote:

Attention all gamers~ :D

I have just found out that the Black Mesa Source fan project (a complete revamping of Half-Life [until Xen, anyway] using the Half-Life 2 source engine - it's been years in the making) has set a release date for this year!! *squees from excitement* :D

14th of September, baby!

Ohhhh just marry me now! hahaha! I shall keep an eye on that one!x

I still waiting for a condemned 3!!

the silent hill game have fail to ever let me down!!! so I might buy the silent hill games for the 360! I think there two one of them has just been released!!

hmm cannot get a hang of the gravity gun (half life 2) so acheivment hunying on red dead this evening.