Any guys not keen on receiving oral ?

My man loves me giving him oral and it really turns me on to do it, I get so wet and horny whilst giving, I can often cum during !

My Wife loves receiving oral, it's her prefered and surefire way to orgasm. She tells me I'm very good at it, but I don't have any other reference to know if this is the case or not. It's probably my most favourite sexual act that I do, I could give her oral sex all day, every day. I enjoy working slowly so it can take me up to an hour to get her to finally reach orgasm, if I go too fast she doesn't like it. She's very restrained with herself and has a low sex drive, so sadly I have to be satisfied with maybe 2 to 4 times a months doing this for her; all that pleasure she is missing out on, but it's her choice.

As for me I've only ever had a BJ maybe 3 or 4 times ever in my life and very early on in our relationship over 30 years ago. She's definitely not keen now to give me a BJ and to be honest I'm not sure I can remember what it felt like, but would like to try again someday, although I can live without it. I'm not sure what in particular she doesn't like about giving a BJ as any disucussion on the topic nevers gets that far. However, I wondered if I wore a flavoured condom whether that would make a difference, but somehow I doubt it. Does anyone have any other tips to encourage someone who is very reluctant ? What in particular makes other reluctant to give a BJ and what, if anything, have you done to overcome that reluctance ? Some ideas may at least help me to discuss this with her again, even if nothing happens.

I love to give oral to my gf.

I've never really been a fan of receiving myself, I've never been made to cum from it and its never really done much for me, during my midlife crisis and change of gf, I suddenly see what the fuss is about, still haven't cum but it won't be long just need to relax a bit more.

Still prefer giving though

What about in your new relationship tommy 07?

pusseypleaser wrote:

What about in your new relationship tommy 07?

Still prefer to give rather than receive, but where as before it really didn't do anything to me, I'm learning to enjoy it more now. Still haven't cum from oral,but have finally cum from handjobs (that aren't my own hands)

Much the same as the OP - not too fussed about receiving, love to give (oral)...there've been a few women over the years who've given a really good one and I thought "ah, I could get used to this"...but in general, for it's own sake, rather not bother. I do like attention around the whole area, with her tongue or whatever, but actual BJ...nah...

In my first few relationships, I was given oral...not as an act of lovemaking...but more to gauge my continued attraction and such, which was unnecessary because I was...the whole thing became a delicate political event, to be navigated carefully...there was a lot of pressure for me to orgasm - in a cruel twist, that pressure forced me to scour my mind for material to help me get off...and that material never, ever featured the women who were pressuring me.

I like receiving but i much prefer giving it to my OH.

LadySpider wrote:

I love both....but tbh, I've not met a guy who's very good at it - sorry! Girls yeah...in the long and distant past... but never a guy - maybe I'm just unlucky eh?

Yes LadySpider you must be unlucky as I love to give oral to all the partners I have known and I have always managed to get them to cum and cum again with my technique (I have sometimes had partners scream stop I've had enough!!!!!!) but as the thread asks I sometimes find that receiving oral does not work for me, I much prefer to be down on a lady.

My late wife was really good and enthusiastic at this, I used to call her Suckula, I also like to give oral, I used to be poor at it giving the token tongue, then one day she told me exactly where I was going wrong and how to do it so that she could get off on it. After that I really got into it. Being alone now I really miss giving and taking, and also actually fancy sucking a guy off. Perhaps one day.

McGlovin wrote:

I don't get to give oral but I'd love to spend an hour down there.

I get oral but never have I been allowed to cum, not any partner, via mouth only. It's always been flipped into a hand job for that moment. So as much as I'm keen on what I get and the thought of cumming in someone's mouth is a bucket list maybe I'd hate it in reality. I'll never know.

Hi, my message was for you ... Never know unless you try it

Never used to cum from receiving a blowjob, therefore wasn’t bothered until I met my fiancé, told her how it was and she was like “challenge accepted” now I love them :-) I say if you find someone who is willing to try different things or you and your partner are willing to exchange tips on each other, you might like them?

Reading all these posts makes me think I'm a real outlier. I really, really dislike giving AND receiving oral 🤦

Wide-awake wrote:

Reading all these posts makes me think I'm a real outlier. I really, really dislike giving AND receiving oral 🤦

Hey wide-awake you're not the only one.

I've had a fair share of sexual partners and I was really surprised by a guy who hated me giving him oral. He even didn't enjoy something gentle, like kisses, because he said it was painful. I thought odd, but hey people are different, so not a problem imo.

I personally don't like receiving it, but I can understand why others enjoy it. - I just get nervous and self conscious whenever it goes that way, and I just don't enjoy it. I feel bad because it's probably just me being odd, opposed to anyone else's fault.

I'm not massively hung up on it. Don't get me wrong I do like wife taking it in my mouth but I never cum from it and normally it's only a quick 5 mins in foreplay.

I meant I enjoy her taking me in her mouth... I also love giving up her although again I don't think she's overly fussed on it...

I love it both ways. And I'm with a guy who really knows clitoral anatomy. He has this wonderful way of wrapping his tongue around the whole shaft. Mmmm! Gorgeous!! Guys - go look up how women are shaped, what and (really) where the whole of the clit is, you'll be amazed. And my SO loves to receive, which is great because I love to give. Haha the first time I saw his cock it went straight in my mouth 👄 Really, I am one lucky woman

I wouldn't say I'm not keen on receiving, but I do generally prefer giving. (and the OH generally prefers receiving, so it works fairly well!) I think the thing I like most about receiving, is it just being something a bit different. I would say I wish it happened more often, but I think it only happening on occasions helps it feel more "special"!

1 Like