femdom

Peoples views on female domination by strap on??

I must admit, i'm not that bothered by the idea of pegging, but I can totally see why some people love it :)

my man wont let anyone near his bum at all (like im not allowed to touch it and if i get close he freaks!) so we would never do it, and it doesnt appeal to me anyway coz i like to be the one dominated.

but i can definitely see the appeal of pegging for others.

I like anal play as part of a session whether it's her fingers, a toy or a strapon. I have come across many blokes who consider any anal play to be 'gay' and therefore don't do it.

Which is idiotic in my opinion, by the way.

although a lot of the guys who think anal play on them is 'gay' have 'fuck her up the arse' on their to do list lol

bumblebee wrote:

although a lot of the guys who think anal play on them is 'gay' have 'fuck her up the arse' on their to do list lol

So so true!

Plus, there's so much pleasure to be had from the prostate that they're missing.

Agreed, anal play is fun, not necessarily gay! I wasn't too interested in pegging til I saw an amazing vid of Sasha Grey and another girl doing it to a guy. So hot

Plus, if you do it by yourself it can't be gay! lol

Exactly! lol

if some guys want to be closed minded and childish, they can miss out on the fun ;)

My oh wont let me near his back door! It's an exit hole only but he seems very happy to stick his willy in mine

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

My oh wont let me near his back door! It's an exit hole only but he seems very happy to stick his willy in mine

You should tell him that things need to be equal! lol

I'm the same. My partner won't let me anywhere near his bum. But I don't mine because I don't want to go near his bum anyway lol!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I'm the same. My partner won't let me anywhere near his bum. But I don't mine because I don't want to go near his bum anyway lol!

Have you ever tried anal play? I was reluctant before I'd done it but once I tried it...

Good fun for both him and her if done right

I have both recived anal from the OH which i quite enjoyed (not as much as he enjoyed giving it to me haha). I have to say, i much prefer anal toys to anal sex with my OH. Not sure why. Give me a butt plug any day haha.

I have also dominated my OH with a strap on a number of times. He loves reciving and i love giving it. We have done it as part of a dom/sub play, but also just during normal sex. Must admit l love the feeling of power and crontrol when i take him from behind. I must admit i also get very horny watching him give my strap on a BJ hehe.

I think pegging was his idea however im not 100% sure.

xx

I figured it was only fair that if I wanted to stick my penis in her bum, that my bum had to be offered up as well - it just so happens that I prefer receiving anal more than she does, right now! Every now and then I do have a thought of 'just fucking hit me and fuck me in the ass', so yeah, I do enjoy the whole fem-dom thing. I think it's very sexy, and she definitely seems to enjoy the role, so it's fun all round!

S&S wrote:

I figured it was only fair that if I wanted to stick my penis in her bum, that my bum had to be offered up as well - it just so happens that I prefer receiving anal more than she does, right now! Every now and then I do have a thought of 'just fucking hit me and fuck me in the ass', so yeah, I do enjoy the whole fem-dom thing. I think it's very sexy, and she definitely seems to enjoy the role, so it's fun all round!

actually just lol'd

IrishChris do you mean have I tried anal play? Or my partner?

S&S wrote:

S&S you have such a way with words ;) <3 a few weeks ago me and Mr J were out on the town and he was pretty drunk and slightly louder than he needed to be after the speakers. we got outside and he told me to take him home and "fuck him in the ass" The bouncer heard a, gasped and gave me a look of sheer horror! I really wanted to laugh but instead in my slightly drunk state thought I'll lick my lips, grin and give him a wink. The look on his face was priceless... On a serious note, some guys really go for that kinda thing :P

L&J xx

L&Jx

that's brilliant, exactly the kind of thing i'd do haha