Any men, boyfriends or husbands with no pubes?

I shave my balls, ass and pits and I love the feeling. My OH found it a bit odd when I started to to my pits which I started a good time after my balls but she is OK with it now. I really want to shave my legs but the OH is saying no. But I live in hope.

I have gone totally hairless before. But now tend to have really short trim above and totally shaven balls. I really enjoy the look so this is now a perminant thing for me.

loves fun wrote:

I shave my balls, ass and pits and I love the feeling. My OH found it a bit odd when I started to to my pits which I started a good time after my balls but she is OK with it now. I really want to shave my legs but the OH is saying no. But I live in hope.

I have the least hairy legs I've ever seen on a bloke so when I shave everything else including pits I do look totally smooth more or less on my body. The only hair really noticeable is on my head and I keep that short too.

Shaved for a while now - I prefer it and my wife approves too. More common than people think.

I’m fully trimmed down there and neither my wife or I would have it any other way now. I have been like this for several years now.

My male partners are all hair free downstairs and tend to use Veet for sensitive skin x

Started shaving a while back and now keep it all pube free.

my other half used to be hairy , but started shaving about 2 years ago , we both love it now hes hairless , his sack and pubes are all gone and I love sucking him off now , without getting a loose hair in my mouth. He must like it too as he shaves now once a fortnight to make sure all is trim and hair free.

My OH uses hot wax as he didn't like the stubble phase as hair grows back, the more you do it the less hair you get growing back each time.

My OH always used to say she'd love me hairless and it would result in more Oral. Never happened and I was always really itchy after a few days and uncomfortable as hell.

I personally keep it trimmed, the partner doesn’t like it shaved because comes back prickly, that’s not fun when you’re having fun 😉

Normally totally smooth, armpits included.

I surprised wifey by shaving close many years ago, which she loved. And then about 4 years ago I surprised her again by going totally bald on my balls shaft bum and crack. I now tend to go totally bald during the summer, and then well-trimmed pubes during the colder months, but I do keep my crack bald at all times.

Yes, mine shaves everything down there for naturism and for swinging.

Mr JJ is shaved completely bare down there, as am I. I love the feeling of super smooth soft skin xx

For several years, I have regularly shaved my balls, shaft & up to my navel. One, its nice & smooth with no hair in the way !. And, secondly, my OH reckons my tackle looks bigger that way, & she likes the smooth feel between us, as she shaves as well !.

My hubby just keep it trimmed now. But a few years ago, I went abroad for a coulple of months and when I came back he shaved completely down there, which I found really funny. The comic element was due to the fact that he always had a big bush and a smooth baby face, so to surprise me he let his beard grow very big and shaved his pube, whcih was a picture. He endep up loving being totally bare down there, but couldn't cope with the stubble so yeah now he's just trimmed!

Much prefer guys being smooth down there with no pubes and I have seen both. My current boyfriend was already smooth when we got togther and that is fine for me!

Keep it trimmed & OH 🇧🇷 👌

I’ve been shaved below for five years the better half and I much prefer it that way . Shave every three days no probs