Any men or male partners with a Prince Albert piercing?

My husband has talked about getting a Prince Albert piercing (penis piercing) for a couple of years on and off and decided to get it done as soon as things open back up. My friend is a professional piercer so can do it for him. I like the idea for him, just wondering how many blokes have them or any ladies where their man has one?

I don't have a PA, but I have a lorum (base of penis next to scrotum).

I love it and it makes everything a bit more interesting down there - doesn't have any impact on sexual function or improve things for me or OH, but when we are doggy style, it can swing back and forth (I have a BCR in) and touch her clit - she mostly has a bullet vibe there though, so probably doesn't make much difference.

Aesthetically though I like it and so does my OH.

My husband got one last year, he had been thinking about it and looking at one for a bit and he finally decided he wanted to do it. It took about a month to heal up but he loves it and even though I wasn't too sure how it would look at first, I really like it now.

One thing we have noticed is that his precum leaks out of the extra hole and creates more of a damp patch but he likes this rather than it being a problem.

I've got one and had it done about 4 years ago, I'd seen them and liked the idea of it so got it done. I've had a couple of different girlfriends see it and all seemed excited by it and said they enjoyed it. i can confirm there is a bit more leakge of cum and precum from the extra hole but this has been more fun than a problem.

I got mine later in life 40+ like it, often guys size up the ring over time I have a all smooth ring(No ball) that's now 12mm thick, my wife's never complained about it's weight when having sex, not sure it "adds anything" other than visual, and given I sit on the loo the extra hole doesn't make an issue peeing

Two of my previous partners had a PA, and both had stretched it. Initially I was worried it might make using a condom less safe, but we've never had a condom break because of the jewelry.

Besides that I find it aesthetically pleasing, it feels amazing because it rubs against my g-spot. Since your husband wants to get it done, I say definitely go for it! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I know one of my friends has her clit hood pierced and has mentioned her boyfriend has a prince albert done. I haven't really looked at them but I wouldn't mind if it was something my boyfriend wanted to get. If it is something he wants, give it a try.

I have an apadravya which is very comfortable, the piercing goes from top to bottom on head and can be worn either straight through, or like a p.a or reverse p.a. this give the best of both worlds and 3 ways to wear it. I have had it for 20 years and never had any issues with it. The added sensitivity is wonderful and it looks great. I have never had any complaints but many compliments about it and have show more people than I can remember. I would say go for it and get it done. Takes a while to heal but not too long and is well worth it. Having the piercing done there was no pain at all, and only really a little discomfort for a few weeks after. Good luck and enjoy.

I haven’t got one but I’m interested in this myself as Iv heard a lot of good reports about it but it doesn’t seem that common. I have been on google looking into it and found mixed results. Personally I’m up for giving anything ago and if it was massive enhancements of pleasure I would think about it. I’m just worried about hygiene and the pain.

I have one and had it for 8 years. My OH is not a big fan and I take it out during sex. I love it, it feels amazing and I have increased in size of the piercing over the years. Now at a 0 size, the bigger you get the more comfortable. It doesn't stop me from doing anything, yes I can still wee standing up, with or without the piercing. I ended up with a Titanium bent bar which is very comfortable and light weight unlike the stainless steel bar I had. If you can get it Titanium is the best metal to use as it is light and unreactive to most people. I do not regret it one bit it feels amazing.

No regrets piercing decoration Prince Albert

Back in the days I was exploring body piercing this topic often came up. It has never really appealed to me personally but those that have had it done, and usually their partner, are way into it. Straight or gay equally. I can certainly see the interest, just not for me. Just curious but someone told me it had to be done with an erection. Is that correct and if so, how do you manage that in an off the street studio? I would think a guy or gal with a needle in their hand would be counter-intuitive to the process.

No, not done with errection its very quick too, a woman did mine.

Still have to do the taper process though for larger jewelry correct? Love the three piercings I have. Just not sure about this one.

Depending on how quickly you want to up size yes, after the healing process about a month wait 6 months maybe, i went 2.4mm/3/4/5/6/7/8/10/12, once you get to 4mm it often stretches the hole anyway so given time( i was rather hasty so stung a bit with the bigger size though you can go back for a few days) so time helps my 10 and 12 are smooth rings no ball so can spin, i wish now i got a reverse pa which is what i really wanted in the first place but i chickened out the image of a really thick ring going through the top is very appealing