Any other smooth couples?

Don’t really know why we thought of it over Christmas but we figured that me and my husband have both been smooth and without any pubes at all for over 15 years! Just wondered if any other couples were both permanently smooth also?

3 Likes

I am aswell as my partner I just personally feel cleaner as does he and I just prefer how it looks when I’m waxed I’m actually starting to look into laser hair removal as soon as COVID is gone of course :weary: x

2 Likes

Both me and the wife are shaven. When it comes to her she likes me to shave her for attention to detail. It always leads to something more :smiley:.

3 Likes

We both get waxed and I love seeing my wife like this and vice versa. We had looked at the IPL / laser too and I was just starting with this before Covid got in the way :angry:

1 Like

I’ve been smooth for over a year and really like it. I feel cleaner and sexier. OH is smooth(ish) too…he always misses bits but he tries bless him.
I’d be really put off if I went down on a bushy bloke besides that when it’s smooth they always look bigger. Win win!

1 Like

My wife and I both are totally smooth. We both shaved since about 2004 but my wife went in and got full, front to back Brazilian laser in 2007. I think it looks amazing and she has been lucky with no regrowth.

I am still shaving every other day but I know I miss spots in the perineum and around my anus as both areas are hard to use a razor on and not knick yourself. I have done a full wax and it comes out very smooth but I am now looking at laser to be a permanent solution.

Our boyfriend used to also shave and got a nasty ingrown pubic hair on his scrotum that had to be cut out and have a drain placed for a few weeks. My wife did the packing for him until he was healed. He has been laser smooth for eight months, pubes, perineum, anus.

1 Like

My OH has been smooth since the day I met her, and that must be near 20 years. Definitely is sexier, boosts her body confidence. As for me, i’ve been using hair removal creams about 10 years. Shaved once, and that was not fun.

I shave daily and I shave my wife weekly. Both prefer it that way.

We have both been smooth for years, it is the only way! :wink:

I go through phases of smooth shaved, tightly trimmed to bushy but hubby keeps himself well trimmed all the time.

1 Like

I much prefer trimmed and tidy than completely shaven (for myself, and for a partner). Mrs Chimp isn’t particularly hairy, so she just leaves hers most of the time. If she’s feeling fruity she’s got just enough for a little comb over. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes here, we’ll nearly, my OH is always smooth, combination of plucking and shaving.
For me I shave my shaft and for some strange reason my balls have nearly always been bold so for the few hairs there are I keep them trimmed very short.

Myself and OH prefer me to be shaven and I usually shave her once a week she doesn’t like to be completely shaven just around her labia I on the other hand do like her to be completely shaven from time to time when she is I love to cum on her looks so good and it’s easier to lick it clean

OH knows its drives me wild to be clean shaven so likes to surprise me. OH likes me trimmed but not completely shaven. Every now and again I like to completely shave for her.

I didn’t have pubes for long before I started to shave them so I’ve been smooth for a long time other than a couple of times with a landing strip, I just like it better without. My husband trimmed a bit to start but also started to remove it all in the last few years so we are also both hairless down there now.

Always shave my balls and arse and a little trim up top … got to stay neat and tidy. Plus I don’t think woman want to luck and suck hairy balls

The wife gets waxed and I love it with no hair there. I shave my balls and trim the top. Don’t want it very hairy as I think when she sucks on it she doesn’t want to much hair there and it’s makes it look bigger lol