Any suggestions ?

My girlfriend is coming to visit me on saturday night.. Either in kent, or in central london.

any suggestions as to what we can do ?

we have some good toys.. Anal plugs, bondage tape, blindfolds, a ball gag... But that's it.

I don't really know the area, or what there is to do. Thought i may as well ask here !

thanks x

Take in a show first in theatreland, or go watch some street performance in covent garden... then back to a hotel or whatever to do your thing.

The wife has suggested using teh bondage tape to wear all day as you're walking around the city if you do go out, and if you can get hold of a remote controlled love egg you can have some fun in public wihtout anybody knowing. (available on the main site and you could get one by saturday)

Obviously, bondage tape UNDER clothing... unless you're really extroverted!

Don't know Kent but lived in London for 5 years. It really depends on what you like. Covent Garden is a great suggestion. They also have AMAZING museums in that area (National Gallery, British Museum, etc.). THere's also the BFI where you can watch really great films and it also has a brilliant cocktail bar downstairs which is reasonably priced. Plenty to do in Camden as well if you're up for some outlandish shops. Obviously there are tonnes of restaurants and nightclubs if that's more your thing. Seriously, if you're into it it'll be in London.x

With Kent it depends on the area you are in. And are you focusing on the sexual side or more on just having a good time? Or a combo of the both. I'm a Kent girl so if you want this little area let me know what you are looking for predominantly x

Hi VABarnes, thanks for the reply.

Was thinking more about the sexual side - we'll probably have a day by the seaside on Sat ( am thinking margate or broadstairs) but then want to do something fun/kinky in the evening.

But i don't know the area so don't n't know what's around!

On the kinky side unfortunately there isn't much in the Kent side of things. Ashford and Maidstone have relatively nice strip clubs if that's the scene you like.

Margate has dreamland an amusement park so you could make that work to your advantage. Love egg or kegal balls whilst on the ride etc.

There is also a few nature parks or zoos that you can twist to your advantage with some out of the box thinking.

Reculver bay has a beautiful scenic view of the beach and the ruins so if you are up for that you could do something with it.

You have the usual cinima and restaurants, the winter gardens theatre.

Or there are quite a few little woodland places you can get "lost" in.

Obviously you have the beaches. St Margate's bay is a very secluded little slice of beach with a pup and not much else.

Joss bay beach has some caves that you can find when the tide is right...

Kent isn't huge on the kinky side however with the right imagination you can really make it work. I'm a Margate girl and I do. Everything I've suggested is something I've done at one point or another.

Thanks bondage kitten... Love the bondage tape idea.. Or maybe nipple clamps... Mwuhahaha..

Thank you VABarnes, that's much appreciated x plenty to think about..

VABarnes - ps i'm in minster, so not far from all the things you suggest. Thanks again.

Hope your weekend ends up fan no matter what you work out x let us know you might hit a gold mine we haven't thought of yet ;-)

A gold mine ? In kent ?

I'll let you know !

So how did your weekend go?