any1 tried swinging????

hi as any1 on here tried or is into swinging??? if so how old were you when you either first tried it???? and what was it like????

i have not tried it but wish i could

Thread here, should have useful info on it,

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/275888-swinging/

hello MTC you fountain of knowledge

Lol, hardly.... just know the thread exists and on a Sat night, less likely to get new responses and most stuff is covered in there...

you are invisable MTC

I sooo love the thought of swinging and kind of did in my younger years but I'm a bit of a hermit nowadays and married with 4 kids the opportunity just isnt there for me..

For a start I'd probably need to go out haha then theres the babysitters etc (who wants to babysit 4 kids?? lol)

Although unlike most of you that has posted I think mentally I could deal with it better if I didnt know the people and they didnt live too close help with my occasional little paranoid thoughts..

I'd love to share a woman with my hubby and make (consentually) my hubby to do things with another man in a dominating kind of way..

<<<<wanders off in a dream like state ~sigh~

I have,

for those who want to know the story:

It was during those hedonistic days of taking MDMA every day with my long term partner and a gay couple we lived with. We got really trashed and ended up in a foursome but then the foursome involved some pairing off for a while. In the end we spent about 8 hours going at it, and it was one of the best sexual experiences I ever had.

Jealousy issues can crop up, although I wasn't jealous I think she ended up jealous that I had slept with her best friend. Anyway the important part isn't really that relationship or what went wrong with it, swinging and polygamy is something that can be really fun but if it's not approached quite right can end up getting you into bother :p honesty is the best policy.

xx

no i havent

curious very curious

Yes. We went to swinging clubs for a while.

We had some good experiences and some awful ones.

Eventually it emerged that my partner was doing it as a favour to me and didn't enjoy it all. So we stopped.

Engaged in trios before marrying and had some wonderful times. But as somebody else said here human nature is extremely frail and swinging can have undesired consequences.

Yes. We have and love it. My first time was when I was in my mid 20's and we werent long married. It was something we had been talking about for a while before we tried it.

We have met some wonderful people swinging and admitedly some not so nice ones!! It has never had any adverse effect on our relationship as we are both extremely open about it to one another.

I can see how it has the potential to ruin a relationship though and I think the most important thing when doing it is to have complete trust in your OH. x

I tried http://www.eliteswingers.co.uk/ and thought it was a great website, served a purpose for me and i met loads of people, went to a few club nights that were advertised on the site, brilliant website!

One day I'll try it.

If you haven't tried it, you haven't lived! The best way to start is by visiting a swinger club.

swingcouple wrote:

If you haven't tried it, you haven't lived! The best way to start is by visiting a swinger club.

I haven't tried it, i have lived.

Each to their own, definitely not for me!

have been swing for over 10 years now

have meet some nice people,but mainly have been let down by people not turning up or not into what we are into,even though we have made it plain what we whan t from the meetinggs

I found Elite also and loved it, Loads of friendly fellow swingers to chat to, Im and video chat, couldnt ask for more really! brilliant website, you have to give it go! http://www.eliteswingers.co.uk/

I had my first threesome a month ago.

T cut a long story short this had been a fantasy of mine for some time and after much talking and roleplay my boyfriend finally organised th scenario. Hotel, me blindfold, my partner and a complete stranger.

Have to confess that this was the most erotic sexual experience of my life!

Yes I'd do it again.

Ive tryed it few yrs ago been to few clubs and social nights enjoyed it