Anyone from kent

Hello,

Is anyone from kent on here?

Don't live down kent but I have a holiday home down there so spend a lot of time in kent.

where abouts is your holiday home?

Laysdown.

nice

hope you dont mind me asking, i see you have brought a glass dildo, would u recommend it

Witch one? I have quite a few? Lol

But to be honest they are all amazing, I'm a huge fan of glass, if your thinking about buying one I'd say go for it, you won't be disappointed. :)

This ones really good http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29077 it might even be my favourite.

you minx lol

so would u say they are better then viabrators if yes why

To be honest I couldn't really compare the two, as to me they are both a completely different feeling.

ok which does the better job lol

There's no real answer to that, as it depends on the women and what she likes more.

ok

which vibe would u recommend and i buy both

If your partners new to sex toys and go for it this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29338 as you can start off on the first weaker sittings then go onto the more powerful ones. Also it's very silm for a first timer.

Hope that helps a bit.

thanks for all your help

i was looking at rabbits from a famous company but might go for these

if she doesnt like them i be blaming you lol

Just wanted to put in a little thanks to Lollipop for recommending the Charlie Tango as a good slim vibe - it doesn't have a circumference on the product page so I hadn't realised that it was particularly slim, and I'm always on the look out for nice slimmer vibes :) x

Noooo 😮 lol

You can return an item from here upto a year after buying it and exchange it for something else of the same value. Even if you just didn't like it. :)

Happy to could help Skitty hun :) it's a really fab vibe well worth the money. X

even if its used you can return it?

skitty lollipop seems to be the one to ask for any help

next questions sexy babydolls or bodystockings

I wouldn't have really thought about it if you hadn't mentioned it - I think it's the sleek black design, I just kind of blank it for some reason! Another one to add to my ever-increasing I'll-so-totally-buy-that-when-I-have-any-extra-cash wishlist ;)

Haha, yeah, lollipop is great for advice - I muchly enjoy reading her posts and reviews :)

Babydolls or bodystockings though, what a question! I recently got a new bodystocking so I'm kind of leaning towards bodystockings as they just feel so incredibly sexy to wear... it's kind of like being naked but decorated. Babydolls are good for sexy nightwear though, so it really depends what you want it for - they both have pros and cons :)