Anyone interested in oldies?

Age or even how old I think other people think I look isn't something that alters my opinion of people.same with body shape or background, I try to take people as they areuntil they give me reason to think otherwise

Age is just a number, mid 50`s and horny as ever!

Hello and welcome to the forums! 50 is certainly not old!!! My parents are in their 50’s and I still look at them and see them as young and as when I was growing up 😋 (for those wondering I’m 21 so deffo a spring chick still lol)!

Welcome nice to see your photo me and my wife are in our 50, like they say it's the new 40, look forward to hearing more about you soon

Welcome from another couple of oldies.

Hi and welcome ..hope you both have fun here and enjoy your adventures..

Hi, Ali here, thanks for the welcome and hope you 2 are having fun too x

Hi, life begins at 50 lol, thanks for your comment x

Life gets a whole lot better past 50 and not to bad after 60, less inhibited.

You would be surprised what us over 60’s get up to!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Elgar wrote:

You would be surprised what us over 60’s get up to!

I'd LOVE to hear what you've been up to!!

I would blush if I posted it on here, but let’s say the inhibitions of youth fade away at our age.

Age is just a number! It’s the passion you need to keep going! Glad we have some 50s+ on the forums. I’m sure you all have plenty of stories which could make us 20s lot be put to shame with the swinging 70s ☺️. Would have love to be growing up in that era.

I’m in my early 30s and find older women more attractive then women my own age

thevees wrote:

Elgar wrote:

You would be surprised what us over 60’s get up to!

I'd LOVE to hear what you've been up to!!

yes us oldies get up to all sorts of things