Condoms confusion

Hey :D sorry I know its been a while since I posted, Ive been moving house again.

I'm having some confusion with condoms. Due to my ex having a PA is had to be the extra safe. So I thought I would get the Durex featherlight ones to try with new man and they kept spliting. he's not particularly long but does probably have a bit more girth than average. I'm unsure about trying any of the thinner ones again. Are the thinner ones less streachy or something, or are some brands more accomodating than others? Does anyone know of an online comparison resourse without having to go out and buy loads of different ones just to try?

thankyou :D

I cant help much coz well i hate the things but i do know that the 'extra large' durex are bigger in girth, and are for the 'wider' men :)

I bet thats no help at all haha sorry xx

Using the wrong lube can casue them to split.

trust me I don't need lube I have the opposite problem lol although I hear you.

hun try skyn large u wont be disappointed

durex tend to be longer but not wider. magnum XL are widest on market but not good for feel

SKYN large are best of both

pasante! durex are too small for my boyfriend so we either get large condoms or squeeze into pasante ones as they are quite a bit bigger than durex

passante was what they used to give out at uni. The sainsburies I had nipped in only had durex. I guess we'll just have to be more prepared in advance.