Anyone up. Ill & Lonely

just to dedicated to your job to call in sick, its a good trait to have

Thanks Naughty Miss K... Just to be brief if you want to know if I'm currently house bound (doctors orders) and not seeing OH till Friday and just feeling lonely and ill with the horrible cough going round.xx

hahaha I haven't been there all that long and I've already had 2 shifts off due to throwing up and one shift off as my mum was ill and now got 3 shifts off all in the space of about 1 month... Need to pull serious over time when I'm ill to make sure I don;t loose my job...

AlaineB wrote:

Thanks Naughty Miss K... Just to be brief if you want to know if I'm currently house bound (doctors orders) and not seeing OH till Friday and just feeling lonely and ill with the horrible cough going round.xx

That made a bit of sense @):) do all the silly stuff yo cant normally do, like have a birdnest head and spend the day in pjs and braless with chocolate and films/ x get well soon and OH hurry up and lookaftery ou x

hahaha maybe I should link him to this page to see if I get to see him sooner. I just hope he doesn't turn up drunk one night - I live near town and have told him whether I'm home or not he can always crash here - instead of spending time with me... He is currently trying to get together his own little website as he want's to start his own business so I understand why he isn't coming over. Just a bit low thinking everyone else is getting on with their lifes while I'm house bound with nothing to do and I haven't talked to him a lot, spoken for about 1 hour total in 2 days - but then again maybe that's okay and I'm just being clingy because I'm ill??

And I have already eaten one chocolate bar, might go to the corner shop tomorrow and buy more chocolate.

i say its just a busy time for him, im sure you wont be able to get rid of him once its up and running. i wont worry about what everyone else is doing that really will stress yourself out. chocolate always good try a flake with cheese and onion crisps

hahaha I've told him I could help I mean after all I am housebound but he just say's no... I'm excited that he is finally getting his website up and running as it's his dream job I just feel a bit lonely when I know I won't spend any time at all with him untill the weekend, and Friday he'll want to go to the pub I guess as his brother in laws band are playing (which is good as he isn't "lovey-dovey" untill he's had a few drinks plus I won't see him till like 5:30pm) so it'll just be Saturday when we have some us time as I'll need to sleep on Sunday during the day so I'm okay for my night shift..

I'm hoping by the time his website is up and running I won't be able to get rid of him because he is moving in with me at somepoint

Oh that doesn't sound good avrelle_aniko

My mind is wide awake too but I think my body clock is still thinking I need to sleep tomorrow day time in time for what was my shift

im sure youll get some time before you pop to the pub and then a complete day to urselfs and some more time before you go to work. you will plenty of time together.

you could always tie him to the bed friday then he couldnt go anywhere lol

If only I had that option on my bed, plus in over 2 weeks - nearly 2 and a half weeks we've done it all of twice... He is stressed from work and the whole can't keep our hands off each other has gone... I have a higher sex drive than he does but it's a bit annoying sometimes... Plus I don't mind too much just watching a movie curled up together would be nice...

Hey Alaine, I just logged on because I couldn't sleep, sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. A friendly forum can do wonders for the loneliness part, at least.

Hi TheRunaway.

Yes I have found that out. I'm not feeling as lonely as I did so will probably keep this thread going if I can until Friday evening. Glad to know I'm not the only one who can't sleep, although I do wish I was sleeping as the days would pass quicker. Sorry to hear you can't sleep.

you could always get that option for your bed lol

the different sex drives thats where your toys help i know its not the same thing.

that sounds like a nice evening by the way im sure he would go for that just find one you both would watch lol

I'll watch anything... may just end up watching breaking bad when I see him, as we're watching it together...

And yeah it's not the same thing, it's not the sex I miss really is the intimacy and the holding and kissing and the spooning after... Ah the life of a hopeless romantic... Need to get my head out of the clouds and realise we can't always be together / having sex... Not too sure it the romantic in me that makes me want sex hahahaha

its the romantic that wants to cuddle after, its a different part that wants sex lol.

theres nothing wrong with being a hopeless romantic, you just have to keep it real, like just holding his when you can or hugging when you see each other

Holding his?.... lol

He isn't a big hand holder unless we're walking somewhere, and normally when he comes to my flat I let him in if he's knocked and he walks to the living room, there's no real hi or anything, =/

Just clicked on pet rescue on fb and jumped when the laptop started to play halloween music... silly me... hahahaha

a good you went with hand lol

missed a word oops

ha so you dressing up for halloween

It took all my will power to not twist that when you missed out hand lol

When is halloween?

end of the month

I'm not sure yet. I maybe working.. I know I'm working on the 1st even though I asked for it off to go to a house warming / halloween / engagement party / baby shower...

How nice of work...