So

Question.... Do I put our restraint set on the bed and surprise wife ?

If you've discussed using restraints & she's agreed or you've used them before, then I don't see why not.

Based on the kind of things you have bought and reviewed in the past it would be a fun surprise! X

Ha ha true... Then again perhaps I should use them elsewhere In the house ... Any suggestions ? You

cg22 wrote:

Ha ha true... Then again perhaps I should use them elsewhere In the house ... Any suggestions ? You

Have her sit in a chair in the kitchen or living room. Tie her ankles to a chair leg and her wrists behind her back. You could have heaps of fun this way.

Yes but if she's surprised and not turned on by the idea then just say there not for you but for me. Lol

Yes

Yes .

But get her naked before you spring the surprise .

Then torment her with ice cubes if the weather stays like this. Best way to do this is to place one in your mouth and then lick your cold tongue on her body .

absolutely use them with a chair, get her all restrained...then off to the pub for a few beers.

although, possibly, on reflection that might not be the best option. If you partner is always up for some fun then go for it, although I would try and gauge her mood on arrival initially just to avoid dissapointment later. The chair idea is a good one, especially if you like giving oral to her.

So.
I'm not one judge, so if your kink is restraining your bed you go right ahead.
Now, I'm no expert but I personally think you might find it more fun to restrain your wife.

Sum Sub wrote:

So.
I'm not one judge, so if your kink is restraining your bed you go right ahead.
Now, I'm no expert but I personally think you might find it more fun to restrain your wife.

I do love your wit SumSub - you always make me chuckle xx

Lmao SumSub 😂

And i say go for it! Xx