Are items guaranteed new?

Hi, I recently bought the basics donut ring set and the plastic packaging had no seal, you just pull it apart to open and close it. Same thing for the vibrator I bought, just had a piece of tape but no plastic wrap or anything. The rings looked new but had some stretch marks on it, probably just due to how it was manufactured? But I just wanted to make sure that I’m not getting a used item. I would think that Lovehoney does not resell returned / used items?

Thanks.

Hi @Kmoist :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

:rofl: No, all items sold by Lovehoney are definitely new.

Very occasionally, tester toys are sent out that have been opened and used for photo shoots before but this is always stated in the tester post and they have not been used for any prior sexual experience just product photos.

2 Likes

Pretty sure there would be some rule/law/legislation against selling used toys from a commercial point. Would be pretty unhygienic unless companies have a rigorous sterilization procedure which I would imagine would not be cost effective

Thanks, I assumed as much, just checking :upside_down_face:.

Lovehoney just told me to keep my item

You are not allowed to sell an item that’s been “used” or returned even if just unwanted( as new condition ), as new, unless stated as so upon re selling, does make me wonder, all those clothes people ‘try on’ and then put back on the rail are technically used? but no one complains?

I bought an item and it definitely looked used ,jus the colour looked dull and not shiny if ya know what I mean lol