Satisfy Me G Spot Silicone Dildo

Hi has anyone ever purchased the Lovehoney Satisfy Me G Spot Silicone Dildo?

basically this was my first ever toy from lovehoney and i recall when it came it arrived in an unsealed box (no tape on outside) without any plastic wrap inside. the toy was even falling out of the box a little when it arrived. at the time i didn’t think much of it and thought it was just how it is. but i’ve since bought lots of toys from this site and they all came with some plastic wrap inside. Now because i’m a super paranoid person i wonder if that first toy i bought could’ve been a returned product? If anyone else has bought that same toy can they confirm the packaging? Thanks everyone

2 Likes

I havent particularly used that toy but not every toy I have bought has come in packaging, actually most haven’t.
I would very much doubt a company as big as LH would resell a used toy, even by accident. I imagine there warehouse where they stock toys is completely different to where people send returns.
I read a post a while back saying if the company have any doubt a toy could have been used it goes straight in the bin.
I really wouldn’t worry about it.

I’m looking through the reviews now to see if anyone states it wasn’t wrapped and I found this one for you which says it was in a plastic tray. In my experience most toys come in them and not plastic wraps. Hope this helps. If I find any more il post them to you to ease your mind :blush:

1 Like

thanks so much for your response and for taking the time to find that review. however i do recall my toy was not in a plastic tray :frowning: I do think you’re right though and it’s unlikely i would receive a return, im just being paranoid. i suppose it’s possible they change their packaging methods too.

thanks again

Hey there, Lovehoney definitely do not sell used or returned toys, that would be super unhygienic, and they would need to be fully transparent about this if that were the case.
(Sometimes new toys opened for videos and photos are put up as testers, but are never sold)

I found these FAQs under the Lovehoney 100 Day Happiness Guarantee page on the AU site. You can see the last one there answers your question, and should ease your worries. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

It won’t be a return.
How long ago did you receive it? The boxes are always sealed and theres always some sort of packaging, whether its a box or plastic tray or a bag. The product video shows a box, but the packaging may have changed depending on how long ago you bought it.

I’ve never had anything that was just loose in the box. Theres also also paper scruched up inside it too so nothing rattles about in the outer box.

I’d be more inclined to think that something happened during the delivery.

Depending on how long ago it was, I’d suggest boiling it or putting it in the dishwasher so you’re reassured that its clean. Or speak to customer services about it and see if you can get an exchange.

The chances are it may have been used for promotional purposes in the website like to do product photography and or video description things

@AJSTAR , the products used for promo stuff and photography are never then sold on the LH site. They can be put up as testers but it will always be stated in the testing post that the products have been used for these purposes and only to volunteer if you’re happy with that. I’ve had one of these before.

As the others have said, it definitely will not be a returned item. Boxes can be unsealed not taped over and packaging does change but as @JoCat says, it would be very odd to be loose in the box without at least a plastic bag.

2 Likes

I 100% doubt it would be a returned product because LoveHoney is a very reputable and trustworthy company. I feel for you, however, as I am a paranoid and germaphobic person. If I received a completely unsealed box with no plastic tray/box/covering or anything I would definitely email their support. I doubt it was intentional as i’ve never received a toy from them that was completely uncovered. Was probably an accident! Their customer support is amazing so I would reach out to them (:

1 Like

i suppose it was a bit odd, as I recall the toy was coming loose out of its box (the box was not taped). the toy itself also did not look brand new as I recall slight scuff marks on the silicone, but it definitely did not look “used” if you get what I mean. There was also no plastic wrap or tray of any kind as the other poster described. I didn’t have a comparison to go off of at the time because that was my first toy from LH but i did recall thinking it was a bit strange. So i didn’t start getting paranoid until after I bought more toys and realized they were all securely packaged unlike my first

I received it a while ago so it would probably be a bit awkward for me to reach out about it now.

the box looks like the one on the site currently but it really was not sealed with tape nor did it have any plastic tray or bag wrapping around the toy.

At the time because it was my first toy I never thought much of it and ended up using it, so that’s why i’m paranoid now that i’ve bought more toys and realized the first packaging (or lack thereof) was out of the norm

Oh so it was in a box. Well, I’ve completely misread that. I thought you meant the toy was loose in the brown shipping box.

I’d say the packaging has possibly changed, especially as the poster of the review stated ‘new lovehoney packaging’. Most of the toys I get don’t have any sort of plastic wrap of tape around it so I wouldn’t worry about the lack of it. I think packaging has greatly improved in the last few years, they seem to be leaning more towards the boxes being storage boxes. Well thats how I’ve been using them anyway because they’re much better than they used to be.

I’m sure that the toy was fine, but as you’re paranoid about it, I would chuck it in the bin and treat yourself to something new.

1 Like

Ahh yes that’s the sort of thing I was meaning :sweat_smile: as have had testers too like it :nerd_face: