Are kegels making me ejaculate quicker?

I’ve been trying the kegel exercises from Mojo lately, and I feels like it’s almost making them worse! Now I constantly feel like I have to pee even when I don’t, and when I masturbate/practice thrusting it feels like it’s rushing to the top of my penis now when this never happened before.

I am taking a break from doing kegel exercises, other than possible reverse kegel exercises now and just core work/hip thrusts etc from yoga poses instead.

Just curious since I heard great things about it, but feel like I’m either doing it wrong or it’s not for me.

1 Like

I still need to know more about how these kegel exercises work and involve as I keep imagining weight balls being shoved up the bum :rofl:

There are no weights involved, and I’m not sure why anyone would want to use an app. If you Google pelvic floor exercises for men you’ll get lots of information and explanations :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh Google!! Here I come!

So turns out I’ve been doing these exercises and never knew what it was called :rofl:

I’m interested in kegels, am I right in saying your feeling like your going to cum quicker than normal?
I did start kegels myself but I felt the same sensation as you, needing to pee when you didn’t need to go, so I stopped also.