Are men's thongs popular now?

"was waiting for him to get ready to go out and just started looking around as I was bored. I stumbled across his undies drawer amongst other things and found a number of thongs in there"

Just re read this, just cant stop laughing.

Please do excuse me.

Thongs forever.

I’m like those style

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27416

Very comfortable

Was unsure but she surprised me with one. She really liked how I looked and I found I did too. Was nice to feel sexy and wear something for her. Comfy too. We've since bought a few more so I'd say it went great!

Lolik wrote:

Thongs forever.

I’m like those style

Very comfortable

Might have to invest in a pair.

How did you find the sizing? I'm a 33-34 waist, so right at the top of the SML/MED. I've read in the reviews they can be a [little] small on size. Perhaps I should go for the LRG/XL but I don't want them to feel loose?

Worn them for years. However they do tend to go loose after a while as the elasticity fails in them pretty quickly. Stick to your usual size Peggly

Good tip.

Thanks Fredster. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

There's a UK company that makes good quality ones, have used them for years and their products last the test of time without failing.

I would guess they are quite common now and perhaps more popular with younger men than older? My son has moved back from university recently and I've seen he has some when doing the washing, I haven't said anything at all.

Peggly wrote:

Lolik wrote:

Thongs forever.

I’m like those style

Very comfortable

Might have to invest in a pair.

Mine just arrived. Very nice indeed. Good fit too, which I'm pleased about.

The material has a really nice feel to it, although, not used to wearing thongs, the edge seams on the back side (that goes between the butt cheeks) are noticeable all the time - something to get used to maybe?

Peggly wrote:

Mine just arrived. Very nice indeed. Good fit too, which I'm pleased about.

The material has a really nice feel to it, although, not used to wearing thongs, the edge seams on the back side (that goes between the butt cheeks) are noticeable all the time - something to get used to maybe?

Yes, you get used to it. Yes you can feel it all the time, but in a good way I think.

My first thong purchase in years and I'm disappointed because the studded waist band shows over my trousers, looks great indoors only problem with that I don't have anyone to show![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40696#fo_c=24&fo_k=7736151fc436a35fc9f20f9b60400da6&fo_s=monetateeapgb

I wear my thongs all day everyday. Wife loves it

They are definately more popular just from how many are types, brands and styles are available. I tried them when I was at university about 15 years ago, I just saw some once and thought I'd give them a try and found they were comfortable and I liked them. My girlfriend at the time, now wife, didn't mind me wearing them at all so they became my main underwear choice and I don't have many other styles in my drawer now.

I can only think they are more popular now as there are many to choose from and I imagine younger guys may be more open to wearing them even if they don't talk about it.

My boyfriend had never mentioned it but I have seen them and liked the idea of him wearing a thong so I got him one as a Christmas present to see what he would think. He's tried them and likes to wear them and does quite often now.

only wear thongs. LH ones are good. A lot more guys wear thongs than they let on.

I like to wear silk thongs I get them from an on line firm. The silk feels great and elastic waist is real comfy, hardly know I am wearing it and so cool in the warm weather too.

I am 73 and wear thongs lace ones not from LH but China 2-30€ a pair

My OH wears them all the time. He was quite shy about telling me when we met, bless him, and wore boxers in case I didn’t like it lol. Don’t know why guys need to be shy about it. I think they look hot.

Bought a couple from lovehoney but they never seem to fit too well. They all are that low rise design ans being tall they just kinda look and feel like they dont fit. Often the pouch bit is too small too.

My OH loves Hom Plumes and says they’re the best. He’s worn them for years.