Are you a Power Queen? Yes/No

Hello all, the research fairy is back again.

I am just curious as to how many of you out there are 'power hungry' and love very powerful vibrations and movement. (Toys along the lines of magic wand strength and a-like.)

Or are you satisfied with a little vibration or simply none at all.

Internal power / external power or both?

All feedback is great help to us - Many thanks x

I wouldn't say I'm a power queen exactly,but I do need a fair amount of power to get me going.Like..an average power queen,lol.For example,the flash 6 is too weak for me,but the average rabbit is pretty okay.When masturbating,I can't for the life of me come without vibrations.It makes having a vibrator essential for solo play..a little envious of the girls that don't have to buy batteries so often. I can come without a toy while having sex,though.Hope that helps!xx

Not exactly a power queen and can masturbate with glass or fingers. But when it comes to vibrations I am very particular on what I do and don't like. I prefer rumbly rather than buzzy and I have yet to find a vibrator or bullet that I truely love.

My wife prefers the deep vibration the wand produces compared to those sharp vibrations from a bullet.

I am definitely a power queen. So things like the Magic Wand / L'Amourose Rosa etc are all right up my alley.

The Mr on the other hand, like his vibrations a little less - too much vibration can actually have the opposite effect on him and 'turn him off'.

I guess it really depends where the vibrations are being targeted!

If it's something like a stroker (say, the Apollo Stroker) then i'm quite happy for the vibrations to be a little less powerful - as the combination of stroking and some gentle vibration is enough.

If it's something being used anally for Prostate massage - the more power the better for me!

I realise that's probably not helping - but haha yeah that's us.

For the most part, definitely power queen. Love our magic wand!

Some toys, for instance glass, are brilliant without vibrations because the textures work to give a different sort of sensation and feeling.

However, for vibrators, constantly on full power without patterns is the way to go for me. Having said that, it has to be a deep rumbly vibration. Something very powerful, but very buzzy with it, does nothing for me. I go numb then before getting anything from it!

Peitho wrote:

Some toys, for instance glass, are brilliant without vibrations because the textures work to give a different sort of sensation and feeling.

However, for vibrators, constantly on full power without patterns is the way to go for me. Having said that, it has to be a deep rumbly vibration. Something very powerful, but very buzzy with it, does nothing for me. I go numb then before getting anything from it!

my hands go numb from buzzy things

I am a power whore, I need strong vibrations to be able to orgasm - So the likes of the Tango will get me off multiple times quite quickly, Anything less Mia I can get off but it takes SO much longer and I'm not as satisfied as I am with Tango.

Internal I generally prefer no vibrations, I do have toys where the internal vibrations feel amazing, so I guess that depends on the toy itself.

pinkanimal wrote:

Peitho wrote:

my hands go numb from buzzy things

Me too - Everything goes numb! ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Ok so I'm a bloke . But I love really powerful toys that I can use on the little lady . So often you need to turn them up just a little more but it has nothing more to give leaving both me because I failed to make her come and my little lady frustrated at getting so close but not quite reach climax . I would much rather a toy was to power full for it then you can always turn it down or dampen the vibrations

I am mostly a power queen, I love my wand too! I really need the deep rumbly vibrations, as the more high pitched buzzy ones just seem to annoy me and can be numbing.

I think it really depends on what mood I'm in, sometimes I just want a slight buzzyness, but other times I crave lots of power. It also depends who is in the house as well, I can't always use the wand if people are in :-(

I am not a power queen I own the magic wand and tango and I've only used them a few times... It can bring me off quickly but I feel sore afterwards and for several days after I don't enjoy sex... I now only use my wand as a massager...
I like my vibrations deep and rather than buzzy as I tend to feel aggitated and my hand goes numb if I use a toy that's too buzzy... my go to toys are my lelo mia and the Lovehoney silencer... I don't like patterns no matter the toy... i don't need vibrations but they don't hurt

Hi Cazz :)

I love love love! Super powerful vibrations! I'm addicted to my magic wand and it's my favourite vibrator! I love both strong Internal power and external power but I can take really strong internal power.

Hope that help you out a bit hun. Have a lovely day!

I don't have a power vibrator...I have 1 g spot and a mini bullet... So I have nothing to compare with...but I get get my boat rocking quite happily with those.😄😉

I enjoy either no vibration from my dildos or my vibrators/plugs on the highest setting .I do not have a high power vibrator but have a few multi speed that have to be on max ! I enjoyl vbrations internally and pressure externally !

I must also say I hate buzzy !! :/

At the moment I haven't got anything very powerful but I do like some strong vibrations to get things going sometimes. I like something quite powerful so that I can start gently and whack it up to full throttle when I need it.

I am a definite power queen. I love wands, have used the Sybian and tend to use less powerful toys on their higest settings.

For me it's all about the ability to provide diffused but deep vibrations, which is something you often get by proxy with powerful toys. However this is also why certain weaker but rumbly toys can still do the trick.

Buzzy but powerful toys used to do it for me, but now that I've transitioned to rumbly power I simply can't abide a buzzy toy anymore.

External power is something I value more than internal.

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hello all, the research fairy is back again.

I am just curious as to how many of you out there are 'power hungry' and love very powerful vibrations and movement. (Toys along the lines of http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464 strength and a-like.)

Or are you satisfied with a little vibration or simply none at all.

Internal power / external power or both?

All feedback is great help to us - Many thanks x

I am and im not a power queen! (seems like i cant decide)

External vibes i dont need as much power but i need a lot of power internatly and yeah if i can have both thats even better!

xx