Are you a Power Queen? Yes/No

I'm probably classed as a power queen, love the tango. OH is often the one who buys the toys as he's the one who gets to use them on me and he knows me pretty well to know that the reviews should say its powerful

Have only recently started exploring g-spot vibrators (think an old feeble rabbit caused me to think that it wasnt worth trying) and I have found that a little power there is quite fun too :)

As powerful as they come please! Deep rumbling vibrations externally!

wish i could afford a tango

It all depends on mood for me and exactly how I want to get off... I love vibrations.. But can get myself off without them too.. During penetrative sex I love vibrations on my Clit as well as using them on my OH too. ... Have a g spot vibe and it definitely isn't enough for me.. Can't comment on a wand as don't own one but from comments made on them... It's probably right up my street... I much prefer less buzzy items as I hate the numb feeling u can get from holding them...

As for internal/external I enjoy both

I'm not a power queen as such, I like variable power to suit my mood, rumbling vibration rather than buzzing. I would take external vibration over internal because I find too much internal vibration distracting!

Yes I'm a greedy power queen! More the better. The most powerful toy I have it 100% the new fifty shades classic, cannot be beaten :p

I'm not! I like rumbly vibrations over buzzy ones though, buzzy vibes do absolutely nothing for me. And I'm not a fan of internal vibration at all really but external power is pretty important.

I like really powerful vibes but I never use them for more than 10 or 15 minutes at a time - thankfully, that tends to be enough time for me to come, sometimes even twice or three times if I am lucky. It may sound odd but if I use any powerful vibrator for too long, my nasal septum starts to tingle and feel kind of funny and that isn't the most sexy sensation ever.

I love power, especially deep rumbly ones. Bullets just don't do it for me, I have a couple of rabbits that do, but only if I abstain from the wand for several weeks. I prefer external vibrations, but will ocassionally indulge in internal ones.

Oh yes we both certainly love the powerful vibrations. ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Are you taking answers from Kings as well as Queens?
My OH is most defo a power queen either internally or externally. Me, I'm more refined and to much power does the opposite!

Totally a power queen. I need the deep rumbling vibrations. Some of my favourite toys include the We-Vibe Tango and the mains powered wands. I think I am definitely on the extreme side of the power scale, as there are many vibes that please others, that are lacking a little for my liking. All toys (apart from the mains powered wands) get put to their highest setting.

Weirdly though, when it comes to manual stimulation, I like it as soft and slow as possible.

i would say im abit of a power queen i love a nice powerfull vibe

mrs playfull x

I'm not sure i'd call myself a power queen i do love the deep rumble of my hummer (not on full speed) or my silencer bullet i tend to find anything buzzy can be numbing but the low speed buzz on the rabbit ears of my RO rabbit are enough to get me off

if it was a choice between buzz and rumble, rumble would win every time

I'd say it more depends on the mood I'm in but saying that I like toys with lots of variation in the speed so I can start nice and low and tease and draw out the orgasm rather than go straight for the kill so to speak. The wand is great but I can't take it at top end on my clit as it makes me numb for days after.

I much prefer deep rumbly vibrations than buzzy, I love my Mia but really want a Tango someday too.The Gi-KI 2 has gorgeous deep rumbles too.

So Yeah I probably do fall into power queen category.

I'm quite a power queen. I prefer the powerful rumbly vibrations from my magic wand to normal bullet vibrators, and i'm not fussed on internal vibration

I love strong when it's something I can press hard, like my bullets or clit stimulating ones I love to be strong as long as they're pressed hard. Internally or when used sofetly I can take soft/strong/not at all!

I need a lot inside but a little outside, too much on my clit just sends me numb and stops me being able to orgasm at all, whereas it takes a bit to get my g spot going

I dont kow about any other woman, but I personally think a lot depends on the feel of the vibrations, as opposed to the strength of the vibrations. From what I can tell, a large portion of women enjoy rumbling vibrations (me included) because they travel deeper into the tissues and I guess they hit more nerve endings below the surface. Surface level vibrations can be as powerful as they like (and often do vibrate extremely fast, making that tell-tale mosquito noise) but they feel tickly, or itchy, or even numbing.

The rumbles though....ahhhh they hit the spot! :D

I have found that surface level vibes can dampen a lot when pressure is added and often do a little "test". I press the vibe against my finger and if the vibrations dampen and I feel nothing much, I know its going to be shallow. If I press the vibe against my finger and I feel my finger bone shaking...I know theres hope! lol

No, not a power queen at all. Don't fit in with the forums in that either. If I manage to orgasm with something like a wand, it will be short and leave me wanting. Sort of like the vibration equivalent of the women's side of a wham bam thank you ma'am. I got the Lelo medium on the Christmas special because people complained that it wasn't strong enough. That's still too much for me, though it rumbles a Lovemoiselle ceramic nicely. Mostly I use it to massage my horrible scar. Iroha Sakura feels really strong to me, but it's still really good because of the quality of the vibrations.

Another vote for rumbly over buzzy. Hurrah, I'm not completely weird.