Are you a Power Queen? Yes/No

I was a power queen for quite a while too, only wanting my Magic Wand and nothing else. Now I find the orgasms are not very lasting and leave me wanting, so I went on a quest for the perfect vibe. I know I need rumbly and powerful but not the extreme power of a Magic Wand.

I think Fluffbags and Rose Hip have a point. Its much more about having deep rumbly, travelling vibrations than what Rose Hip called so aptly "the equivalent of wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am".

Oh, and I don't like internal vibrations yet.

I'm a power queen I love the high settings, the lower ones are more of a tease I find more of a build up.

My partner does do the toy buying though as he claims he knows what I like best ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) but I think he has a little help from someone on here.

I also vote for rumbly over buzzy rumbles do far more tham a buzz will ever do. Saying that when he's using the Tango along with other toys I tend to forget what planet i'm on nevermind which toy is doing what ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Heya. My OH loves vibrating toys over static pretty much everytime Cazz. She likes very powerful toys (big fans of the LH magic wand) but strangly she never maxes our on the power... tends to use the lower to mid end on the powerscale and very occasionally go up a notch before coming back to mid (she still hasnt ever taken the magic wand all the way to max although we are getting closer and closer to be honest)!

In terms of internal/external, mostly our vibrating play for her is external but we are about to invest in a few G-spot geared vibrators which my OH is keen to try so that may change in the coming days. Have a feeling we will probably be combining internal and external vibrators from now on which sounds cool to me.

From a guys perspective I love vibrating butt toys but only small ones. as such I like the vibration power to be able to max out so it rumbles up into your body. From external perspective cock rings are good fun but havent found one yet which really did much for me (waiting delivery of "Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Vibrating Cock Ring" which rates high and hoping that may change my experience).

The very bst vibration toy I have ever used on me is my OH's LH magic wand. As we detailed in our review it has so much power that a guy can use it at the base of his shaft, crank up the juice and the vibrations literally travel the length of your "manhood"; to such effect my partner can feel them inside her. It is mind blowing. Can't see anything getting close to that bad boy on vibration power. Having said that, if LH ever release something that does... we would definatley be buying.

Short answer then is YES... we are both very much fans of BIG buzz. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I like a good strong rumbly vibe for external. Can use a dildo for thrusting internally, never find I can really feel the vibrations with vibe toys used internally.

The top speed of the super smoothie is a bit much for me, and i can't stand internal vibration, so im a not full on power external only girl.

Scorpius12 wrote:

I am mostly a power queen, I love my wand too! I really need the deep rumbly vibrations, as the more high pitched buzzy ones just seem to annoy me and can be numbing.

Completely agree with Scorpius here. The deeper the vibration, the better. Which often leeds me to use my larger, more powerful, internal toys externally as oppose to my bullet. I am one that goes very numb from vibrations and can find it simply distracting.

The higher pitched buzzy ones are better for teasing and barely touching.

I am not used to vibrations, I would rather use my girlfriend! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

No, I like vibrations but when they are too strong I can't feel anything anymore. Also, if they make noise I will without a doubt start to wander and I'll lose my concentration/arousement. I like vibes that provide deep vibrations, that have some levels to build up nicely and everything will be good, but if it has too much power it won't do for me. However, I would like to state that I have never had a super powerful vibrator, but with one that I have that is a normal one, the medium level is already over the top for me. (Still, would like to try a wand some day as I believe the kind of vibe might be different.)

And I prefer the vibrations externally, as I can't usually orgasm with internal stimulation alone while masturbating (which is curious as I orgasm from normal sex quite easily).

I really am a power queen, stronger the better. I love a wand and have just invested in 3 more attachments that will hopefully blow me away:-)

I like the orgasms i get from very intense strong vibrations directly to my clit, the kind that allmost become painfull because your so engulfed with sensations that you think your accually going to collapse, your left trembling and your rosebud feels as if it is pulsing and involuntarily twitching as if it is recovering from some pleasurable torture

Not at all! I find strong buzzy vibrations extremely painful and I hate the feeling of holding it in my hand. Much prefer rumbling vibrations!

I am not a power queen, I am not too fond of very strong vibrations, regardless of the type.

I like vibrators with a great variety of vibrations, I like starting off with a soft vibration and then work my way up.

I've never tried a magic wand (am seriously considering it though) but I always crank up my vibrators to their highest power, as whilst the lower speeds are pleasant they just don't seem to provide as much pleasure (like for example when the batteries are running low, you forgot to buy more and you have to make do with what you've got- in this case I can still orgasm but it's not as intense). This is different with my G-spot vibrator though- on its highest power setting it feels like I'm going numb and it's more of an itchy sensation than the pleasurable one I get on lower speeds.

That being said, I can have some very intense orgasms (and they seem to last longer too) using just my fingers....

I love a lot of power, but sometimes I'm also in the mood for vibration free - which is when the glass comes out.

It's the inbetween level that annoys me - that irritating cheap buzzing type.

WHen it comes to rumble then I am, but buzzy vibes don't work so well for me externally (including magic wands which are buzzy).

It basically varies on the following factors for me then:

types of vibrations.

Type of surface.

my body at the time.

other arousal too.

I don't think I'm a power queen as I have some weak toys that I love. However, I have also tried toys that have been too weak to get me there (although this is usually in combination with something else like bad shape). I prefer external vibrators

I love powerful toys and get annoyed if the vibrations areny strong enough lol

Definitely a power queen, magic wands are my life. Going to pick up a Doxy when my Lovehoney Magic Wand reaches the end of its lifespan.

I definitely am! The magic wand has ruined a lot of my other toys like my Lelos for me because they just don't have the same oomph. Internal vibes I don't need as much power, though.