I have 6500 Oh points...

I will never spend them as i dont like anything on the oh points... so do any of my luvly friends want something new?

Jealous! You must have quite a collection to get that many ;P

surprise a friend with something from thir wishlist :) theres nothing better than a mystery package turning up :P or save them up for if something new pops up, theres no rush to use them up and maybe youll have 10,000 one day :)

I have spent over £500 on stuff in like 2 months :|

Hazy wrote:

surprise a friend with something from thir wishlist :) theres nothing better than a mystery package turning up :P or save them up for if something new pops up, theres no rush to use them up and maybe youll have 10,000 one day :)

I would supprise someone but id rather not get someone in trouble from a bf or parent by sending stuff out the blue :P

Fuck me thats alot of OH points, really nothing on the list that takes your fancy?

luckylesbo wrote:

Fuck me thats alot of OH points, really nothing on the list that takes your fancy?

Nah not really, most of it just doesnt appeal to me.. or is womans clothing.. and i tried tht once never liked it

WeeSteve wrote:

Hazy wrote:

I would supprise someone but id rather not get someone in trouble from a bf or parent by sending stuff out the blue :P

fair enough, I just read your other post about your package :/ hope you and your mum are not too traumatised :o

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Nah not really, most of it just doesnt appeal to me.. or is womans clothing.. and i tried tht once never liked it

none of the anal toys or strokers? At the end of the day there is even the Lovehoney bags on the list. If you have spent the money to get the points its nice to get yourself a treat

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

none of the anal toys or strokers? At the end of the day there is even the Lovehoney bags on the list. If you have spent the money to get the points its nice to get yourself a treat

well i just bought a fleshlight and have like 20 anal toys :P so i pretty much have all my needs coverd :P

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

well i just bought a fleshlight and have like 20 anal toys :P so i pretty much have all my needs coverd :P

lucky you! lots of toys = lots of lube? :P

you are a lucky boy, sounds like you will be having lots of fun hehe. There are stainless steel items on the list which look like fun, i know they good for the temperature.

Why not get lots of lube, you can never go wrong with a drawer full of lube

Buy loads of batteries and lube?If you need batteries that is :)

i have 3 bottles of lube :P mint, strawberry, and good old fashioned anal lube :D

Maybe save them up and see if anything new comes to the Oh! Points, maybe some luxury item that is just a must have.

WeeSteve wrote:

i have 3 bottles of lube :P mint, strawberry, and good old fashioned anal lube :D

I am allergic to mint, unfortunatly i found this out when 17 and using mint lube....ouch is all i can say lmao

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

I am allergic to mint, unfortunatly i found this out when 17 and using mint lube....ouch is all i can say lmao

aaw man, il have to swap it out if you ever come snoop around my toy box :P

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

ouch that sounds uncomfortable :/

WeeSteve wrote:

aaw man, il have to swap it out if you ever come snoop around my toy box :P

lmaooo i will have to read lables when i go snooping lol

Hazy wrote:

ouch that sounds uncomfortable :/

yeah when things say to test they mean it, not cover you vibrator in it and burn the fuck off yourself lmao!

Hazy wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Hazy wrote:

fair enough, I just read your other post about your package :/ hope you and your mum are not too traumatised :o

just thinking - get a glass butt plug and pass it off as a paper weight lol