Argh

Why the hell can't I switch off tonight and go to sleep. Starting to bug me now!!!!

I have phases like that... I understand how annoyed you are, and I can't suggest anything other than just stay awake and go to sleep when you become thoroughly tired. I've had two sleeps tonight - no more than three hours each - but that's because I went to sleep at 7:00ish. I had the most vivid dreams. Rather unfortunate as in one of them I was sucking off a guy's pretty damn large penis. Kinda worries me that I have that sort of dream, but you can't put anything off from me to dream about. In one dream ages ago, I was having sex with a sex doll in public in the library of my school, and I despise sex dolls. Funny thing is: I really don't mind these sorts of dreams.

Don't dwell on the fact you're struggling to sleep. You'll get to sleep easier if you feel more relaxed and calm.

lucky git i get about 6 hours ech night if i'm lucky

I had a cracking night last night. Went to bed 12.30 and woke up 6.30 ish. A full 6 hours - its the most sleep I have had for weeks.

lucky girl see you laters then lol

I am the same . 3/4 hours sleep and on monday .. no sleep at all. Cant focus that well .. and going to see if i can get some kalms.. heard they are good. Even tried drinking a whole bottle of red wine which usually knocks me out - got 4 hours sleep that night .. grrrr!!! even people are work are saying that they are having trouble sleeping!! hmmm

I was supposed to get up at 4:00 in the morning, but instead I woke up at 10:30. Had like... 13 hours' sleep. Oop.