arghhhhh!

thought had house free of teenagers on Saturday , and had some wicked plans for my other half - not often we get the house to ourselves!!! but argh, they have changed their plans lol so thats another good plan scuppered!!

pesky kids!

give them some money to go buy you presents!

How frustrating.

Why don't you street them?! It's the opposite of grounding but they're not allowed home until a certain time lol! xx

Love that FA, what a wicked idea! When my youngest two are old enough I'm definitely gonna street them! Brilliant name for it too :) xx

FrozenAngel wrote:

Why don't you street them?! It's the opposite of grounding but they're not allowed home until a certain time lol! xx

My mother used to do this with us...yep...so she could get sexytimes! Oh she wasn't shy about telling us...with a final warning that if we came home before X time...we would dieeee! lol

I couldn't bring myself to do this with mine. Feels mean, but I can understand why my mother wanted occasional "me" time, having four of us! I try to get jiggy at night when my two are asleep, luckily they are not at an age where staying up all night is "cool" However, we have still been interrupted a few times, mid session with....

"Mummmm.....I woke up because I don't feel well"

Sighhh...time to take off the corset and put on the nurses hat and be mummy again!

Bless em.

I wouldn't feel mean doing it to mine :0

The elder one being 16 would love to be streeted, he's always wanting to be out but the girls at 14 & 10 are too young for that yet. But believe you me, it's gonna happen lol!

Send them for a sleepover somewhere!

Send them for a sleepover somewhere!

Oh bummer!!!! I don't have kids but I do live with a house full of people and I know how annoying that can be!!!!

Makes me feel lucky that ours is only 2. Even if she does wake up she can't get past the gate on her door to be able to walk in on us

dh wrote:

Makes me feel lucky that ours is only 2. Even if she does wake up she can't get past the gate on her door to be able to walk in on us

Exactly, it was so much easier when ours were little. In bed by 7pm and that was it for the entire night!

ha! they are too old to be streeted! so much easier when they were younger and could have sleepovers etc

their mum having a sex life just creeps them out, ha ha, bless

Fluffbags wrote:

My mother used to do this with us...yep...so she could get sexytimes! Oh she wasn't shy about telling us...with a final warning that if we came home before X time...we would dieeee! lol

I

ha i love that fluffbags!! bless her !