Yanno...

After I filled in the newbie initiation test I of course flicked through and had a nosey.... Your all so young. :-( I want to be young again lol

Lol your a funny man!

Viridanuk

Your only as old as the person you feel!!

Unless you are feeling yourself...

But your still only as old as the person you feel or feeling your not any older are you lol

Viridianuk wrote:

After I filled in the newbie initiation test I of course flicked through and had a nosey.... Your all so young. :-( I want to be young again lol

Or maybe it's more about differences in posting habits between pre- and post-Facebook generations?

Quite a few of us are comfortably middle aged or older.

if it helps, i'm 26 next month, but feel about 46 lol, damn kids

lol AA

I'm soon to be 28 but feel about 70 today. Bloody night time feeds.... When will this baby learn to sleep all night lol

I'm 31. I feel (up) a 32 year old (most nights)

he he

I stopped counting at 25 so that's where I am....
Creaking knees you say? Nah, not me ;)

And if we are going by the age of the person we feel up then I'm 43 :-(

I'm 27, 28 in Oct. But since we're going by the person I feel, he's 24. Knocked a good couple of years off me :D I like this thread! lol

I'm 22 so I'd say pretty young.

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

I'm soon to be 28 but feel about 70 today. Bloody night time feeds.... When will this baby learn to sleep all night lol

:( broken sleep is worse than no sleep imo, it'll get better x

Bumblebee I agree. My first daughter slept all night from 6 weeks, so this is a horrible shock to the system! Fingers cross she starts to behave soon x

Okay all you youngsters, I'll be 50 on my next birthday.

Cheeky Chica wrote:

Your profile pic is HOT - I bet the rest is just as nice ;)

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Bumblebee I agree. My first daughter slept all night from 6 weeks, so this is a horrible shock to the system! Fingers cross she starts to behave soon x

i'm super lucky, all 3 of mine were good sleepers, well until their dad left, now middle just won't sleep argh lol

Cheeky Chica wrote:

As will I!

There are some older and possibly wiser forum members on here, one very cheeky forum member calls me father Ted and takes the micky out of my grey hair.

I don't feel my age, but sometimes my mind makes promises that my body can't keep. But being on here helps me feel young.

HH