stepdaughter fake baby

not looking forward to this weekend, as some of you know ive had hard times with the stepdaughter, things have got better but she is rebelling against everyone, its our turn to have her this weekend and the school are giving her one of those fake baby dolls that you have to treat like a real baby, feed it change it etc and ive been told all it does is cry and scream, by sunday when she goes home i will be in a mental home

Hope it isn't too bad for you :( be thankful its not a real baby though! lol

lol yes TT i think thats why they giving her fake one so she doesnt go and have real one, im dreading the nite as she heavy sleeper and will never hear it in the night

good luck xx

At least you know it will be handed back after the weekend!

Unlike a real one, when our first son was born my father-in-law told me that the first 40 years were probably the worst!

Best of luck.

HH

My sister had 1 of those i remember it well, gud luck darl xxx

awww my god lol good luck hun!!!! :) xx

Good luck x

thank you all for the good lucks, i need it lol, yes ive told her she is in the same room as the doll, but only she can feed change it etc so thats not so bad but im just dreading her not hearing it at night as im light sleeper and she can sleep through anything, but i have warned her she has to get up and see to it, i also said im not going out with her anywhere this weekend as i dont want people thinking its my child when she is stepchild of 14 with a kid as she has to have pushchair and everything, roll on sunday at 5pm lol

Rachel, if you haven't started drinking yet, I would start now if I was you! Very Best of Luck :)

Rachel, if you haven't started drinking yet, I would start now if I was you! Very Best of Luck :)

Ork wrote:

Drown it?... I would never say this about a real child obviously, but electronics can be ahem "accidentally" damaged by water you know?

Naa I can think of a much better use:

http://cdn-s3-0.wanelo.com/product/image/1652845/original.jpg

My school had that stuff, Girl in my class took it to a party and used it to play rugby with. Killed it just about everyday.... the most worrying thing is, she now has a kid!

Well look on the bright side, by the time they have gone on Sunday, there will be so much built up tension that as soon as you close the door on them, you and the OH will be in for one hell of a damned good stress relieving session!!!! :-)

noise cancelling headphones sounds like a plan? fall asleep to your fav tunes and forget about any untoward wailing......

I remember my sister having one of them. Didn't hear it once well, except the time she gave it to me and it registered abuse

I got one from college when i was doing my child care course my boyfriend at the time stayed over and he had to wake me up to tell me the baby was crying! good luck with the fake baby!

i did think about damaging it but when i read if it get broken or lost we have to pay £400 so id rather put up with the noise lol, wasnt to bad last night to be fair, she did wake up when the baby woke up screaming and she seems to be handling it ok and she is knackered by it lol, its so lifelike and the screamiing and crying is just like a baby, but yes only 24hours to go wooo hoooo

countdown your surviving which is good x

rach74 wrote:

i did think about damaging it but when i read if it get broken or lost we have to pay £400 so id rather put up with the noise lol, wasnt to bad last night to be fair, she did wake up when the baby woke up screaming and she seems to be handling it ok and she is knackered by it lol, its so lifelike and the screamiing and crying is just like a baby, but yes only 24hours to go wooo hoooo

my wife was put in this situation for real, her sis had a baby but was working ..guess who became the 12 yr old surrogate mother....

PS I hate my selfish cow of a sis in law with a passsion ..her night of passion had serious effects on my life with my wife...happily she is now twice married and twice divorced.....mysterious ways are wonders performed