arousing smells and perfumes

Hi all!

My other half and I have been exploring recently the effect on perfumes on how we feel sexually. This happened quite by accident but we noticed amazing effects for us. Does anyone else notice that it can take you back to excitement and feelings from way back?

In the last few weeks, I started using a soap which smells of rose petals and Jean Paul Gaultier 'classique' perfume. i use them together, which is exactly the combination of scents that I used as a teenager when my OH and I first met and started dating. Each time I do now, he's virtually pounced on me, and our sex life has soared!

it's so nice to get that tingly feeling back in the bedroom again, and with so little effort on both our parts - just incorporating smells which evoke certain emotions :)

It would be nice to hear other people's tips or experiences on this, or even just their favourite sexy perfumes ;-)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1135764-your-favorite-scent-perfume/

Another thread here :)on the same subject

perfumery and scent, a sphere of sences and interactions that is very old indeed and often taken forgranted 

Rose is an ancient old fragrance used by both men and women, all way back when used in offering prayer, to prepare the dead, to annoint your skin. only the rich and elite coud wear perfume at the time.

However now things have changedm but of course there are various grades of rose. rose otto, morocon rose to name a couple of the most expensive, then you have rose attr oil (heavenly) The more you can afford the better it should be.

BUT do your research as there are a lot of fakes on the market

Rose is connected with the higher awareness, the heart chakra, emotional and sexual well being, its very good for women as it assists in the relationship with your divine self, (god self) and (divine feminine) which is the relationship with your sacred mother, you as a mother, (sexy woman) goddess

Try rose, Sweet orange and frankinsense in a massage blend (check to see if allergic first though)

xxxx SF

Don't work for me, I have a very bad sense of smell.

I have a thing for Joop red for men! It's like a sexual trigger for me.

When I was pregnant with my 2nd son, I was about 7 months gone and on the train from Reading. My stop was only 5 mins away and I passed a man who smelled of Joop Red (helped that he was a hunky fella too). I ended up following him through the train and sitting behind him, it was like I was in my own little world and I would have jumped him, if it was illegal :/

I ended up 4 stops past my station, before I realized I had to get off. Quickly jumped off the train and went home. I was late picking up my eldest son from nursery, so had to call my dad to get him. I made up the excuse that I was really tired and fell asleep on the train. Well, that's what my parents know, my friends on the other hand, never let me live it down!

I find certain smells very arousing, and they can have a powerful effect on me, emotionally and sexually.

My ex used to burn incense in her bedroom, and although that's not a scent I especially like, whenever I smell it now, it takes me back to those heady tumultous days when we were first together.

At the time, I got her to leave one of her worn t-shirts at my place, so whenever we slept apart, I used to have it on the pillow next to me, so I could smell it as I went to sleep - it just smelled of her skin, but the smell turned me on slightly, as well as being soothing and comforting.

My partner was given a Hugo Boss perfume (or whatever the equivalent is for men) and it's one of the best gifts he's ever received because it's just an instant turn-on for me. I have no idea why. I suppose now it's because I associate it with sex, but in the beginning it didn't make much sense.

We jokingly refer to it as 'catnip' now as we do quite a bit of kitty play in the bedroom. It just instantly sends me wild.

Blueeyes82 wrote:

I have a thing for Joop red for men! It's like a sexual trigger for me.

When I was pregnant with my 2nd son, I was about 7 months gone and on the train from Reading. My stop was only 5 mins away and I passed a man who smelled of Joop Red (helped that he was a hunky fella too). I ended up following him through the train and sitting behind him, it was like I was in my own little world and I would have jumped him, if it was illegal :/

I ended up 4 stops past my station, before I realized I had to get off. Quickly jumped off the train and went home. I was late picking up my eldest son from nursery, so had to call my dad to get him. I made up the excuse that I was really tired and fell asleep on the train. Well, that's what my parents know, my friends on the other hand, never let me live it down!

ha ha same for me! hubby has this

i still go loopy for joop red

Axe Africa. Really, those commercials don't lie! When I sense just a hint of that fragrance, I turn crazy!

Good quality leather mmm