august motm

Grats to all who won the motm and runner up prizes... I thought they were all stunning....need to up my game to get in the running it seems😄

I sooo need to take some new pictures and put them up. It seems to be one of them things I never get round to ha.

They are all really good photos and I'm so pleased for JuicyAss, she is a wonderful and pretty young lady, a well deserved runner up ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Is it just a case of taking photos with the products on to enter motm?

What you really need to do, to make sure it is linked to a lh product....go to the page where the item you are wearing in your photo is, and scroll down till you see on the left the link to upload an image for chance to win £100 .
Then upload your choice photo.... And save.
This adds an image to your list of photos( not changing your avatar) so they remain on your profile.
This way...you get an auto link added to the photo for your outfit.
Then it could be a candidate for potm.
Hope that helps

So there's no forum or physical contest to enter. Just uploading the pic on the product page? Sorry for being blonde. I've just been wondering for a while as keep seeing it mentioned on the forum.

Any photo uploaded in this way automatically enters the completion... But it does need to be linked to a lh product too

Cheap&Easy wrote:

Can someone please tell me when the cut-off date/time for entries is? I asked livechat but they weren't sure.

HAHA stop trying to prove me wrong :P

I'm pretty sure that for model of the month it needs to be posted in that month. So August entries will be judged for August model of the month. Like 1st September, would be in Septembers model of the month.

I thought it went from the last entry date to the new one :P

I'm pretty sure it's the same for review of the month thing. Any enteries made within August would be looked at.

Entries in august for August comp....sept entries for sept comp....that's how I see it

Hey everyone!

Yes - to confirm, each competition runs from the 1st of the month (it works the same for Review of the Month too).

So all photos uploaded within August which adhered to the photo guidelines and were linked to a Lovehoney purchase were automatically entered.

Thanks again for all your entries, I look forward to seeing some new faces (or possibly not faces!) in the competition! :)

Oo! Carte Blanche for bums then!😉😄

Can anyone tell me where the link to upload your pictures from the item your wearing is on an iPhone?

I know you said its on the left on the items page but I can never find it?

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Can anyone tell me where the link to upload your pictures from the item your wearing is on an iPhone?

I know you said its on the left on the items page but I can never find it?

Try turning your phone rou d so it's landscape, it magically appears for me below the product picture when I do that.

Nope still not working, :( blow the picture is the select size/colour then the add to basket button. Thanks for the help tho :)

I can't link it to any underwear hun. The only way I can do it is by uploading the picture then writing the name and then putting the link in.

Yeah that's what I did with my first one hun. It's just really annoying doing it that way. It comes up on my kindle but not my phone. X

Thanks Nicole :) is there anyway it can be fixed so it shows up on iPhone 4s?