Australian members - We need you !

Yes and yes! I live in Australia and would love to test toys or other LH items.

Howdy! 

I have a DOXY wand coming in that shall be dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse

This will be arriving within the next few weeks and I need a reviewer in Aus/NZ  to test this for us. If you are selected I will pop an email your way to advise further. 

Let me know if you are interested! 

Some points to remember:

* Make sure you have live reviews - You will not be picked otherwise.

* Make sure your address is up to date - We can only send to what you have listed in your account.

* Ensure you can review the item in the time frame required - If you think it is not possible please do not put your name forward. Also please make sure you can test the item selected.

OH fingers crossed! That's on our private wish list too haha

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

* Ensure you can review the item in the time frame required - If you think it is not possible please do not put your name forward. Also please make sure you can test the item selected.

Hey Leanne, by 'put your name forward', is that just adding the doxy to my wishlist when it appears here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/?

Or for the Australian specific testers is there a different way to be eligible?

I've made sure I meet all the other criteria.

Cheers :)

By commenting here shows me your inetrest in the product.

With AUS only items I usually can't add them to the tester list as the websites don't communicate that way and the tester list is on UK only. 

Thanks for commenting! 

Cheers! Thanks for your prompt response

Heya, this thread here really excites me, I have bought a few items for both myself(male half) and my partners half from here and we both love everything we have got from you guys from the discrete packaging to the customer service! Recently moved to Queensland and looking to restock on some of LH amazing toys and lingerie! We would be happy to continue to review all the toys you have to offer! Thank you for for this amazing opertunity guys and keep up the hard work

Leanne have you decided on a tester for the DOXY yet?
Any esimation of when?
![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Thank you for the interest. Our Doxys now have the reviews required :) 

Keep a look out for more products and don't forget our tester list too 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

Email sent, can't remember if I'd sent it already, think I have though

Hi Leanne, just wondering if you are still looking for testers and reviewers in nz at this is something that I'm really interested in.

SexyFun wrote:

Hi Leanne, just wondering if you are still looking for testers and reviewers in nz at this is something that I'm really interested in.

We are always looking :) 

Thanks for the interest! 

If still needed I am interested in trying and testing products 😀

If your after new reviewers we are interested and happy to explore any and all toys! We are a very open couple and into various things