Awkward Moments!!!!

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

I'm sure everyone has done this but when you think you spot someone you know and ur shouting out their name and waving like a loony tune at them for them to turn around - that sudden realisation you've got the wrong person! Oh man!

I had a moment like that once when I was about nine/ten, maybe...? I was in a room full of people, who were all way taller than me, and I spotted someone who looked like my big sister from behind. I reached out to hug her when she turned around - and I realised it wasn't her at all! >.< So embarrassing~

I'm just glad that I hadn't actually hugged her, otherwise I'd have been mortified.

I was staying at a friends house after a night out the other week and just quickly shoved a few things in my bag. But when I was at the bar getting a drink I wasn't paying attention to what I had pulled out and ended up with my (clean!) underwear sitting on the bar with my purse. He noticed before I did and spent the rest of the night telling everyone how lovely my knickers were when I was up.

elliex wrote:

I was staying at a friends house after a night out the other week and just quickly shoved a few things in my bag. But when I was at the bar getting a drink I wasn't paying attention to what I had pulled out and ended up with my (clean!) underwear sitting on the bar with my purse. He noticed before I did and spent the rest of the night telling everyone how lovely my knickers were when I was up.

Oh my! i giggled a little at that :)

elliex wrote:

I love this....... I'd of loved to have witnessed it - out of interest what colour were they? lol x

Wee Steve - glad I'm a source of entertainment for you! :)

Miss teach & nurse - they were black lace ones but they had a white silk ruched panel at each side where my legs would have been haha

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

out of interest what colour were they? lol x

LMAO amazing! can i marry this comment?

I just realised, I should clarify that 'he' was actually the (very nice looking) barman that I end up seeing every week!

elliex wrote:

Sorry, i couldnt help myself. but i thought it was better if i told you i was having a wee giggle :P

elliex wrote:

Miss teach & nurse - they were black lace ones but they had a white silk ruched panel at each side where my legs would have been haha

At least they were sexy :) x

gunther wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

I'm sure everyone has done this but when you think you spot someone you know and ur shouting out their name and waving like a loony tune at them for them to turn around - that sudden realisation you've got the wrong person! Oh man!

Worse when you pull up in your car to give your daughter a lift home and then realise she has a doppelganger in the town

hahahahahahaa

fistinglover69 wrote:

gunther wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Worse when you pull up in your car to give your daughter a lift home and then realise she has a doppelganger in the town

hahahahahahaa

that happened more times than I care to mention, my daughter has very special colouring...unfortunately not unique

for me its got to be the old classic, One morning opened the bedroom curtins with the GF, Both of us just in underwear (Bedroom is on the second floor not facing anything execpt some trees).

Unkown to me was that my parents had decided to book a window cleaner........

Other side of the window is a window cleaner on a ladder. Well im not sure who was more embarished. My GF jumped a mile and nearly knocked me over. The window cleaner went bright red and made a quick dash back down his ladder allowing us time to change.

Was chatting to him later and he was very appolgetic. He had seen my parent leave and assumed that the house was empty.

Still could have been worse. Good job we dont sleep naked (Well not too often lol) and wernt ummm other wise engadged if you get my drift haha.

Got to look back at these things and laugh :)

apologies for bad spelling, touch screen keyboards are far too fiddly for me..... (time to put tablet pc down haha)

WeeSteve wrote:

elliex wrote:

oh unlucky. still when these things happen you just need to take a step back and laugh. If i had been the barman i would have given you a free drink for providing some entertainment. ;)

when i was 13 i was on a plane and threw up everywhere! soaked through all my clothes so had to take them all off. They did give me an areoplane blanket but theyre rubbishly small and covered nothing, silver lining they moved me to a space with more leg room and a tv :D and sat me next to a rather nice old lady who i played monopoly with naked :) luckily ive always been abit of an exhibitionist and once id realised everybody had seen me naked i just went with the flow :) xx

haha bet you were glad that you didnt need to work with him anymore, could have been awarked. But taking it in your stride and carrying on dancing was best!

I was about 18 or 19, walking a 2 mile journey to work one day, down a fairly quiet street where there were roadworks going on. I noticed one, then two, then about three or four guys looking over at me, i cant remember if they whistled, possibly. At first I was flattered, but then feeling something else was wrong I looked down and to my horror, I found my slip had fallen down my legs and I hadnt even noticed. Oh the embarrassment. I promptly took my slip off and rolled it up into my bag.

Lol, loads of women 'forget' to button their shirt when they speak to their manager....

Few years back I had an op on my knee
When I went down I had a blanket in me as it was cold
When I came too I felt a little discomfort
And started moving my leg about and it felt quite slow and heavy ...
The nurse came running over and quickly covered me up I didn't realise there was no blanket still :(

welshlad234 wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

elliex wrote:

oh unlucky. still when these things happen you just need to take a step back and laugh. If i had been the barman i would have given you a free drink for providing some entertainment. ;)

I so wish that had happened, but nope! Still had to pay haha.