Awkward Moments!!!!

Ork wrote:

I have had one situation where me and some chick were about to get down to it and my twin sister walked in awkward moments of being hard have never been so awkward

That's nothing. My mum walked in on me and the fella in the 69 position. Him on top.

Adx

It is mtn. It's a failing on male trousers although it seems only to be a failing on the larger builder!

Awwww poor larger builders - maturnity wear for larger builders may irradicate this problem :)

Tupperwareheart wrote:

I have another puberty horror to add... Took a dive off the deep end of the swimming pool in my new bikini aged 15 and re-emerged from the water without a bikini top. Cue wolf whistles and laughter and my friend flinging herself at me to protect what remained of my dignity.

this happened to me but with bikini bottoms when i was asked to do dive in and do some strokes so the coach could decide weather to move me up a swimming group or not. i couldnt find my swimming costume or something so had to resort to a bikini which was embarising to start with when its supposed to be training and some people are even in special go-faster costumes, wanted to do well too so i didnt pull my shorts up right away as that would spoil my dive :/

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

ShaftMaster wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

So I'm forever having awkward moments however tonight has to be one of the worst....

I gave my male boss a full on display of my boobs. We were stood chatting i hadnt realised a button had come open but when i noticed he was spending a few moments looking in that area (very blantant) i soon realised that he could see my boobs and then cue red face! I didnt want to make it obvious that i knew he had looked so i didnt immediatley button the button

So i stood for what felt like forever with my boobs on show

So share your awkward moments with us all........

When you say boobs, were you wearing a bra at the time???

Course i had a bra on - just one that gave me nice clevage and showed alot of boob! I know to alot of people this doesnt seem like an issue however the guy is the same age as my dad and I mind his children and so for me it was a very awkward and embarrassing moment! x

Just checking. Don't know if it's being a bloke, or just me, but when I ever think about 'boobs' as opposed to 'cleavage', there's normally nipples involved.

Ah boobs is nipple slip kinda thing - clevage is just the boob and bra :)

Either way, I'm sure it was still embarrasing. Brave of you to share it with us.

funny how everyone knows women wear underwear but are shocked - embarrassed when they catch a glimpse

1 Like

Umm.... when me and OH first moved in together we decided to christen all the rooms before the van turn up with all our stuff
We were in the kitchen and it was getting quite heated when my OH decided to stick a finger up my bum for the first time, i bolted upright and cracked my head off a cupboard, with watery eyes i looked out the window and there was stood a few of my new neighbours staring at us.... and the van had just pulled up. I froze with shock n then cracked up laughing and ran n hid in the bathroom while OH unlocked the doors.

Moral of the story? No point locking the door if you havnt any curtains!!!!

MummyHavingFun wrote:

I will take that with me into the future

MummyHavingFun wrote:

Although presumably there's a difference between looking in, and coming in . . . (no pun intended)

ShaftMaster wrote:

MummyHavingFun wrote:

Although presumably there's a difference between looking in, and coming in . . . (no pun intended)

atleast they wernt poking around (pun was most definatly intended) hehehe

1 Like

WeeSteve wrote:

ShaftMaster wrote:

MummyHavingFun wrote:

atleast they wernt poking around (pun was most definatly intended) hehehe

And were nice enough to wait before unloading . . . . (too far?)

Pahaha!

we are a charming bunch.

I'm sure everyone has done this but when you think you spot someone you know and ur shouting out their name and waving like a loony tune at them for them to turn around - that sudden realisation you've got the wrong person! Oh man!

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

I'm sure everyone has done this but when you think you spot someone you know and ur shouting out their name and waving like a loony tune at them for them to turn around - that sudden realisation you've got the wrong person! Oh man!

Haven't done this, but hollered at people who had headphones in, didn't hear me and just walked straight past . . .

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Haha, yeah im sure everyone has done that at some point!

What about walking along the road and stumbling on a loose paveing stone

...carrying on talking then realizing ther person you were talking to has gone/ fallen asleep/ not listning/ your talking to the wrong person

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Worse when you pull up in your car to give your daughter a lift home and then realise she has a doppelganger in the town