embarrassing moments

what is the most embarrassing moment you've experianced in your lifetime

If people post everything about themselves for strangers to read on the internet, what's left to share with just their closest friends?

this thread is only ment as a bit of fun not seriouse there are far more interment and explicit topics people r more than willing to share and discuss anything & everything on LH. Ihave seen and read far far worse forum topics on here than mine as it is only a game. its far easier to put your embarrassing moments on here where no-one knows you than tell a friend

My most embarrassing moment happened when i was 7 or 8 we had just come back from gym and were getting changed back into our school uniform when the fire alarm went off. It was not a practice there was a very small fire in thr kitchen. As you do you leave everything and exit the building. I was in my pants and vest. As we got to the play feilds i heard lots of giggling. It turned out my pants had a huge hole in them and everyone could see my bum! Thank god a really nice boy in p7 gave me his jumper to put on and since he was much older than me it covered my holy pants!

One I don't mind sharing is from way back when I was 11. I had just started the comp and my cousin was in his last year. He told me at home to buy him a can of coke and give it to him at break.

So there I was, my 11 year old naive self, wandering over to a crowd of 16 and 17 year olds with this can of coke.

The twat bastard denied all knowledge of me and told me to piss off and all his mates ha-ha and laughed at me. If I'd been five years older and a foot taller I'd have kicked him right in the stones. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I showed my penis , on request, to a girl in primary five.

I hasten to add I was also in primary five at the time.

And then she told everyone in the school that I'd done it and I was hounded for weeks. That was pretty traumatic.

I have two,

The first was when I first started growing boobs. I'd watched an episode of bad girls (remember that?) where one of the characters was drying hersef after a shower and found a lump in her breast, my mum and my auntie then got into a conversation about whether they check their breasts or not so that night I decided to be a totally mature and responsible person and check my 'boobs', well I nearly broke down there and then on the spot when I found what I thought was a lump in both boobs. They weren't of course, it was just the very start of my breast tissue developing, but nobody had ever told me this so I assumed I had cancer and was going to die. I was terrifed and had no idea how to tell anyone so I kept it to myself for about 2 months, getting more worked up until one day I blurtted it out to my little sister and made her go tell my mum. My mum instantly ran upstairs and hugged me and I cried like fuck. The only way she was able to convince me I wasn't going to die was by letting me touch her boobs so I could feel that it was just breast tissue. She still brings it up now and I hate it, I just want to die of embarrassment.

And the second was the first time I ever squirted during sex with my boyfriend. It literally drenched him and his bed and there was this really awkward 'did she just wet herself?' sort of atmospher. It was horrible and I ran off to the bathroom and made him change the sheets before I would come out, I then wanted to die when he told me it had also drenched the matteress and so we had to sleep in a waterproof sleeping bag that night while it dried below us.

Poppicat wrote:

My most embarrassing moment happened when i was 7 or 8 we had just come back from gym and were getting changed back into our school uniform when the fire alarm went off. It was not a practice there was a very small fire in thr kitchen. As you do you leave everything and exit the building. I was in my pants and vest. As we got to the play feilds i heard lots of giggling. It turned out my pants had a huge hole in them and everyone could see my bum! Thank god a really nice boy in p7 gave me his jumper to put on and since he was much older than me it covered my holy pants!

Awwww! That's so lovely of a young boy to do that! All I can think is how proud his parents must have been!

fudge92 wrote:

I have two,

The first was when I first started growing boobs. I'd watched an episode of bad girls (remember that?) where one of the characters was drying hersef after a shower and found a lump in her breast, my mum and my auntie then got into a conversation about whether they check their breasts or not so that night I decided to be a totally mature and responsible person and check my 'boobs', well I nearly broke down there and then on the spot when I found what I thought was a lump in both boobs. They weren't of course, it was just the very start of my breast tissue developing, but nobody had ever told me this so I assumed I had cancer and was going to die. I was terrifed and had no idea how to tell anyone so I kept it to myself for about 2 months, getting more worked up until one day I blurtted it out to my little sister and made her go tell my mum. My mum instantly ran upstairs and hugged me and I cried like fuck. The only way she was able to convince me I wasn't going to die was by letting me touch her boobs so I could feel that it was just breast tissue. She still brings it up now and I hate it, I just want to die of embarrassment.

And the second was the first time I ever squirted during sex with my boyfriend. It literally drenched him and his bed and there was this really awkward 'did she just wet herself?' sort of atmospher. It was horrible and I ran off to the bathroom and made him change the sheets before I would come out, I then wanted to die when he told me it had also drenched the matteress and so we had to sleep in a waterproof sleeping bag that night while it dried below us.

I did the same! But my mum just brushed it off and didn't give me any answers, then when we were at a wedding reception I heard her telling our whole family! It was so embarresing, they were all laughing cause I thought I had cancer!

Young and fun95 wrote:

fudge92 wrote:

I have two,

I did the same! But my mum just brushed it off and didn't give me any answers, then when we were at a wedding reception I heard her telling our whole family! It was so embarresing, they were all laughing cause I thought I had cancer!

Oh my goodness, its so nice to hear somebody else had the same assumptions as me! My mum still laughs about it now and makes me feel so stupid about thinking it, which in turn just makes me resent her. The only reason I thought it was because she had failed to teach me about what was going to happen to my body, and now she uses it a source of hysterical laughter, either way, I'm glad we're both okay :P

When i was one, we went on our anual family trip to stay in a farmohuse in wales.There wa this lovely tree in the garden with a split trunk my cousin and sister would pose in front of every year, and this year my aunt held me so i was in the photo too. Later that day, she put her hand in her pocket, and pulled out a squidgy crap. The only explanation anyone has ever come up with was it somehow got out of my nappy, and into her pocket while she was holding me, however there was no evidence on the full length pants i was wearing so personally i doubt this, and am more inclined to blame my practical joke of an uncle. Thing was, this was in front of my whole family and when she pulled ito ut my cousin shouted "Is that asausage roll?" so it is now referred to the "sausage roll story" or "the poo in the pocket incident" and at age 17ish i walked inro my aunts house where i was greeted by my cousins girlfriend I'd never met, the first words out of her mouth "is this the cousin that story i about?" Turns out every single one of his friends knew, every previous girlfriend knew, and every family party it comes up. None of them care i have extreme social anxiety to the point i can't even call any of them on the phone, talk to them while lookin at them, and so on, and they all get drunk, sit around and laugh at me. I was a baby, and IF it happened it as a malfunctioning or badly put on nappy and in no way my fault, and yet 23 years on they still won't let it go, it doesn't help various cousins usually have new boyfriends every time who are hearing it for the first time, and due to severe bullying including physical growing up i'm terrified of males as it is. I don't even believe it was me, iy just doesn't seem possible for it to get out of a nappy, down a tight fitting pant leg and in to a pocket with no evidence along the way and still be whole, or as big as they make it sound it was. I personally think it was from a walk with her dog and its come out of the bag or it was even possibly fake poo and a prsnk by my uncle he's never owned up to because it's "funnier" to laugh at me. I just know if i ever took my boyfriend to a family party someone will delight in telling him and humiliating me to the point i'd burst in to tears being around him if he knew. I dread it, yet they'd call me silly for getting upset and say it wasn't a big deal.

Falling flat on my face last night in front of a group of new friends. Being the Elephant that I am, i hit the pavement with an almighty thud and flashed my knickers to the whole of West Brom! Luckily I wasn't commando, like I usually am. I had 4 ladies trying to pull my dress down, when all I wanted was a helping hand at getting up! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

@VA - I feel for you. Family can be cruel and unfortunately they don't just go away when we want them to. If I were you I'd get myself a prank poop and keep it in my own pocket for when I visited. As soon as it came up I'd whip it out and say, it's true, I still have it. Claim the anecdote as your own and folk will laugh with you instead of laughing at you. (Also, tell any new BF's the story yourself so they can't spring it on you in front of them, or maybe have him say yeah I know, she already told me, therefore cutting them off atthe pass.)x

I have a few but this has to be the cringiest.

A few years ago, I went ice skating for the first and last time. I refused to let go of the rail on the ice & after a lot of persuasion my friends got me to skate round without hanging on, feeli over confident I tried leaning forward to go faster & ended up falling. Rather than fall flat on my face, there was a nice guy who caught my eye which my friends knew. When I fell he was in front of my & my face bounced off his butt on the way down, he thought I was being forward, laughed then skated off. I crawled off the ice & since then refuse to go back on.

Unfortunately i haven't been able to bring myself to tell OH, i've been close a few times i just cant get the words out though

VirginAngel > I guess the best think you can do is, as has already been suggested, to play along, and to joke about the incident. Should you wish to do so, you could even turn THEM into the butt of this joke, and (with a mischievous glint in the eye) tell a story about people whose sense of humour is so sofisticated and subtle that a simple thing like a baby poo can keep them laughing for more than two decades. Then you can (in a tone of voice that oozes of deep, serious pondering) refer to the old Monty Python sketch about the "killer joke" that can be used for war purposes (it was a short nonsense "story" in mock German that caused any Nazis who had heard it to laugh themselves to death), and mention that you cannot stop wondering whether your dear ol' aunties and uncles would die of immense laughter immediately, once they heard THE big joke, or whether they (as people who perhaps prefer more... physical, scatological humour) would actually be absolutely immune to the killer joke.

(By the way, virtually everyone has heard one or two embarrasing baby tales about themselves, sometimes, my dear old folks mention that I used to have (supposedly cute) light blonde "fur" on my back when I was a new-born baby, or the fabulous story of the day when I bit off the rubber top of a milk-bottle and swallowed it - and the one about the subsequent search for this item in my poo, of course... A tad embarrassing when you hear it yet again (not much, though), kind of silly but when you think about it... it's a harmless babyhood tale that cannot really do anything particularly horrible to the 27-year-old myself, can it?)

VirginAngel wrote:

Unfortunately i haven't been able to bring myself to tell OH, i've been close a few times i just cant get the words out though

Oh babe I know how you feel, to my mum my story is just a funny incident to tell about how silly and naive I was, but to me, it's a reminder of months of being genuinely terrified that I was going to die, only to find out that it could have been avoided if my mum had just sat me down and taught me the things you are supposed to teach your children when they are about to go through the biggest change of their life. Then hearing her tell everyone and seeing them all laugh at me when it honestly wasn't my fault, I put it down to all my social anxieties now. I don't really have any advice because I still struggle with mine myself, but know that there's a person here who genuinely understands and hopes you're okay. Always here to talk if needed.

VirginAngel wrote:

i am pretty sure your OH wouldn't judge you, but appreciate and respect you if you do share the story with him. Just tell him before you tell the story, that it has taken a lot of courage to tell him as you have been embarrassed by it all your life. Sure he'd understand.

Not very good at giving advice. Keep your head held up high in front of family xx

When I was a teenager and just started clubbing and meeting girls and had a little bit of experience a group of us went out for a night in town, I was staying at a friend's flat and a few of us went back, they had a sofa bed that I agreed to share with my mates Misses best mate, there was no attractions between us, just we got on, anyway we tucked up for the night, we were both naked, during the night I must have rolled over and cuddle up behind her and then for some reason may be it was the feel of naked skin I had a wet dream and shot my load all up her back! It was not long before we got up and there was no way of clearing up the mess before she realised, she never mentioned it when she got up but I know that she and my mates misses had a good laugh at my expense!

I think I'm one of those lucky people that's immune to embarrassment. I never really cared what people think.