Back from a short break!

I’ve literally done nothing for the past two weeks other than sleep and watch tv while trying to avoid my parents as they’ve been really badly hit with a chest cold… has kinda felt like being one them people what get locked in a plague house till it all subsides haha!

1 Like

Aw how have you been with all things of lately?

It’s kinda behind me as seems to only come on in the mornings waking up… thankfully the sore achey feeling is gone now but I’ve still got like red dots in my mouth on the dangly bit and getting yucky green snotty goo up too :face_with_spiral_eyes:

How have you been coping with all your treatment’s and things of late?

Better than I was thank you but still getting there :hugs:

1 Like

Seems like a lot of these colds and flu stuff going about just drags on longer than the usual!

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Damn sounds like how mines been! Like I never get ill that often and yet I had flu all over Christmas and new year then get this throat thing and before all that I ended up with tonsillitis so haven’t a clue what’s going on with my body :face_with_peeking_eye:

Hope your doing all better than you had been and on road to recovery

2 Likes

Much better than I was thank you but still got some more to go before I’m back to 100% again

1 Like

Crazy how fast things all move when you take time out ain’t it haha :sweat_smile: sounds like we both need a good forum catching up!

Hope your doing ok with the things your dealing with at the moment :hugs:

1 Like

Totally!!! I think anything to do with nose and throat is torture! Did yours affect your tonsils or just the dangly bit? as mine weirdly only went there and my tonsils were unaffected thankfully but it’s made it harder to find stuff to treat it with as wasn’t classed as a sore throat nor tonsillitis so I couldn’t work out what to do lol

It didnt effect my tonsils or my uvula (the dangly bit) . It was my throat as a whole. It was so red and inflamed on the nack wall of my throat. I spent a week sucking jakemans sweets and drinking hot whisky with loads of honey and fresh orange and lemon in. I got given antibiotics in the end to clear it. The doc said he wasnt sure how i had gone so long and it was giving me a high temp as well. For future, boots do an anaesthetic throat spray. Its amazing for some instant relief.

I’ve been ok thanks, good days and bad days. Your throat thing sounds nasty, good to hear you’re over the worst of it but it still sounds like you’ve got a little way to go.

1 Like

Not much really.

Lovehoney sent £100s of pounds of toys to all forum readers that were online at the time, and we think we’ve cracked world peace. For that latter one, we decided to send someone to russia to take out Putin, someone put your name forward, and we all agreed it was a grand idea and that you’d be perfect for the job.

Your ticket to russia is on the way. :wink:

Also, glad you’re felling better, we’ll need you on top form, obviously. :rofl:

Glad you’re back @AJSTAR :blush: and glad you’re feeling a bit better too :blush: I don’t know what you’ve missed because I’m still trying to catch up too :joy:

Me and the family have our health, as they say!

Hope you are feeling better now :hugs:

1 Like

@AJSTAR all good thanks started a new position in a new company in Liverpool back to full fitness or as close as I can get to it many thanks for asking :+1:

1 Like

Haha damn I missed out on that one with the toy give away but I defo agree world peace would be achievable if everyone was given a sexy toy! :smile:

And of course!! I’ll accept my Russian mission but only if I can dress as harlequin from suicide squad and do a traditional Russian kiss of death with poison lipstick on :lipstick:- note to self, don’t lick my lips! :crazy_face:

We shall catch up together! :sweat_smile:

Yikes that sounds like what my mum ended up with and had to get antibiotics as she was coughing up a storm from it all. I’m very pleased to hear you’re feeling much better now though and I’ll defo keep the boots spray in mind for next time if I’m struggling.

In many ways I’m thankful it was just my dangly bit rather than the whole throat :see_no_evil:

Yeah loads of people I know have all been hit with one thing or another and cause I had the flu over Christmas and new year which really took it out of me for the most part of January as I recovered energy wise… fingers crossed when the warmer weather comes all these things will subside

1 Like