Back from a short break!

As long as your managing through them and remember all the good things on the bad days :hugs:
Yes it was really nasty and yet unusual this throat thing and even now being mostly better I still keep feeling unsure in the mornings which feels odd :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Health is everything these days so that’s good to hear and hopefully everything else will pick up too for you all :pray:

I am indeed thank you feeling loads better although mornings are still a bit odd and I’m sleeping like loads still lol

1 Like

Ooo a new job position aye! Happy new job days!! :partying_face: how are you fitting in and is it all running smoothly?
I’m so glad your all back to optimum fitness again and cracking on with things :hugs:

Yes thanks @AJSTAR I making myself known lol and others keep mentioning my name but normally when it means for me to do some work on something lol ! But all good thanks :+1:

So lovehoney coupd sponsor and promote world peace, then… i like that thinking.

As they say, if every general in the world didnt dare to move so as not to disturb a cat sleeping on their lap, the world would be a better place.

Haha!! Sounds like your doing a great job if others are mentioning your name! :grin:

1 Like

That is so true!! Vibrators for everyone!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Definatootly @AJSTAR :joy::joy: