Back on the LH scene after a 6+ months hiatus

Hello Love bugs! I haven't been on lovehoney since March 2015 (had a sad experience with postage system where my item was left exposed outside my flat and the contents were stolen - I was also a student living in halls so lovely feeling that..not)
Had been put off since that incident but I'm back now.

How is everyone?
And any advice on how this could be avoided?
Is there an option where I can opt in that my items need to get signed for and not just left exposed if im not in.

Thank you!

You can opt to pick it up at the post office I believe, I live in the US but others in the UK probably know better than I do.

Wow, that sure was an unpleasant one! Have you contacted LH customer care about it? I'm sure they would have done everything and more to make it right to you!

I never ever had an incident even remotely similar, the worst that happened to me in over 100 parcels and more than 2 years of continuing shopping was one that got opened by customs and one pair of knickers went missing out of 3 in an envelope, but LH sent the missing one out swiftly to compensate! If you are in UK, I think you can have your parcels tracked, but I'm not sure if this means you also need to sign for them when they arrive.

Glad you've made courage to come back!

Hello and welcome back! That sounds awful, I've luckily never had a similar incident. If you are in the UK then you can opt to pick up your parcel from the post office rather than them delivering it to you. Did you ever get your items re-sent?

Hi imogen arie welcome back to the forum 😊

I'm sorry to hear about your dreadful delivery. Did you speak to lovehoney about it?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/delivery/

If you click on the link it shows the delivery options available. Or you could speak to live chat?

Hi that's a very unfortunate incident. If I'm not mistaken if you spend over £50 you have to sign for parcels. It's a very unfortunate incident that may of occured with any delivery. Hope you enjoy the site it's a fantastic community xx

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I put a note under 'delivery instructions' at checkout that says 'Do not leave with neighbours' which has worked so far. Perhaps you could say something like 'If I am not home, please take to sorting office'?

Sorry to hear that too. I always have mind delivered to work. (No problem)

Do you have a friends address that you could trust for you deliveries or you could probably collect it from your local post office?