royal mail rant!!!!!!!

Tracking my parcel (my third from Lovehoney) now i know it should of been at my local postie by now. its all the up london! royal mail what are you doing!!! this will be second of three your late! you're useless royal i never get me letters on time nor parcels. be quicker of i go pick the parcel up myself(i know Lovehoney always sends on time and i know its not their fault )

I feel your pain! My last order was late, because of Royal Mail not LH of course-very frustrating.

Seems a trend with royal mail lately .

My most recent order was sent by a courier company . This arrived a day too soon which was frustrating really as no one was in on this day .

So it appears LH do occasionally use a courier company as wel as RM. Perhaps if this was made a customer choice then things could be better.

You could always choose the RM signed for option, which generally gives you a day; it is paid for.

They use a courier company when the items are larger/heavier.

It's not only RM though other courier companies also have things like this happen, I was once waiting for a parcel from Asia, when I checked the tracking it was in France, later it was in London, when I checked it the next day it was back in France!

Im going to use pick day option next atleast i know itll be here

Never had a problem as state in delivery instructions if not in, to leave "through side gate under box". They put note through door too. And put under box I've left. Always works, so no delays. Three cheers Royal Mail and Love Honey. :-)

Does anyone else get those stupid "Sorry, we missed you" notes when you were in the house all along? And then you have to wait 24 hours before you can go collect it from the mail office! GRR.

Our postie is an absolute star. He signs for packages if I'm busy and has several safe places he leaves stuff if we're not in. Once I was at a neighbours and he actually gave me a parcel I'd been waiting for while I was there. Not from LH that time, though! And luckily I've never had a late LH delivery.. I'd never survive the suspense!

GlamRockChick wrote:

Our postie is an absolute star. He signs for packages if I'm busy and has several safe places he leaves stuff if we're not in. Once I was at a neighbours and he actually gave me a parcel I'd been waiting for while I was there. Not from LH that time, though! And luckily I've never had a late LH delivery.. I'd never survive the suspense!

OH MY GOD CAN HE ALSO SERVE SOUTH WALES? :P Sounds awesome haha! I've had to go down our mail office 24 times in less than 6 months - and no it wasn't ALL Lovehoney ;)

I got an email saying mine had been left in a safe place and I thought to myself, 'where the fuck is my safeplace?" I have never set one and it turns out, the postie had knocked, heard someone coming and left it on the doorstop and went.

I come home from work to a card stating "in blue bin " blue in the south is cardboard etc .. Good job the dustbin men were not due !!!

I have to be honest I have never had a problem here. My packages always arrive on time. I don't think I have ever had a late package and I have had many. :S x

So far two of three been late getting indoor fever waiting around.it came yesterday and was good night

GlamRockChick wrote:

This is normally what happens when the on foot postie can not fit it in his/her bag. They fill out the card with no intention of delivering the parcel.

Been lucky as our postie seems to know our neighbour been told he knocks just in case we not and our neighbour has agreed to take them in (didn't know this) secretly wonder if she knows why's in them lol

Always been fine for me, I've never had a late package from RM they're amazing!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

think its just my house lol had few more parcels on time so i think they was just having a bad time

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

think its just my house lol had few more parcels on time so i think they was just having a bad time
I have sort of the same problem with my house. I live opposite a huge block of flats and the delivery people have delivered to the falt with the same number as me a few times, very annoying. But lucky for me RM have never done this :) If your not happy with the service in your area I would definitely complain to get it improved. After all you pay for that service and your item to be delivered to you safely.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I have sort of the same problem with my house. I live opposite a huge block of flats and the delivery people have delivered to the falt with the same number as me a few times, very annoying. But lucky for me RM have never done this :) If your not happy with the service in your area I would definitely complain to get it improved. After all you pay for that service and your item to be delivered to you safely.
good idea thanks