Lubrication Fetish!!! Advice needed!

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here! Plucked up the courage!

My OH loves it really wet. He always gets me wet during foreplay and sex but loading on the lube makes things feel even more amazing for both of us! So, we were wondering about inserting lubricant so when he enters me its really wet. He has suggested buying some normal syringes to do it - he says he'll find it kinky too then. Makes a change from just slapping it on eh?!

Just wondering what you thoughts were on this and if you have tried it? Bit embarrassed now!!

I'm sure I saw a lube with a nozzle thing you attach directly to the tube which you can then insert... kind of like what you might use to pipe icing on a cake! (sorry, not a terribly sexy image)

If I remember what it's called I'll let you know.

SS x

heya and welcome to the OA

this is actually a quite common fantasy, though ive never tried it before

theres this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4229 which is like the syringes you commented about but theres also theese

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16600 which is what i think sweetsubmission was talking about

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14606 theese might not be good as a lube but theyre designed to be inserted and then let it melt inside of you.

Hey Mrs N! Just to reitterate Nexus' point - there's no need to be embarassed we all have our kinks on here and have a lot of fun sharing them so well done for joining in and welcome

I don't see any reason why the (obviously needle-free) syringe & lube idea wouldn't work...what the hey, throw in some uniforms and you could have some fun playing doctors and nurses too!!!

I've been "filled up" with various things (sugar-free strawberry jelly was a memorable favourite) and I have to say I love the sensation. What's awesome about the lube you suggested is that you could incorperate some temperature play and either put it in the fridge to cool it down or put it on the radiator to inject (pardon the pun) some heat!

Enjoy!

xxKPxx

hiya sweetlove,

they are along the same lines as the thing I mentioned but MUCH more attractive! Go for these, forget the cake icing!!

SS x

Nexas wrote:

o_O They're by KY as well! That's kinda cool!

i think the KY ones are more for women going through the menapause ect.

the only thing with the YES lube ones is they can get v expensive.

the only problem could see with using a syringe is that you might have trouble getting the lube in/ out of it, but if you use water based lube, and watered it down a little it would be slightly easier

it does seem something quite fun and id love to try it

sweetlove666 wrote:

heya and welcome to the OA

this is actually a quite common fantasy, though ive never tried it before

theres this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4229 which is like the syringes you commented about but theres also theese

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16600 which is what i think sweetsubmission was talking about

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14606 theese might not be good as a lube but theyre designed to be inserted and then let it melt inside of you.

Those liquibeads look like a great idea! I wonder if you can feel them melting?! That sounds like it would feel pretty good!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Hey Mrs N! Just to reitterate Nexus' point - there's no need to be embarassed we all have our kinks on here and have a lot of fun sharing them so well done for joining in and welcome External Media

I don't see any reason why the (obviously needle-free) syringe & lube idea wouldn't work...what the hey, throw in some uniforms and you could have some fun playing doctors and nurses too!!!

I've been "filled up" with various things (sugar-free strawberry jelly was a memorable favourite) and I have to say I love the sensation. What's awesome about the lube you suggested is that you could incorperate some temperature play and either put it in the fridge to cool it down or put it on the radiator to inject (pardon the pun) some heat!

Enjoy!

xxKPxx

strawberry jelly? that sounds great!! x

poppy904 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Hey Mrs N! Just to reitterate Nexus' point - there's no need to be embarassed we all have our kinks on here and have a lot of fun sharing them so well done for joining in and welcome External Media

Enjoy!

xxKPxx

Not just great, mindblowing...it was all cold and felt goregous as my OH squirted it in (from a powerade bottle!) and when he licked and sucked it back out the contrast with his hot tongue and breath was just orgasmic!

Make sure it's sugar-free though otherwise you risk a yeast overgrowth, yuk!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Enjoy!

xxKPxx

Not just great, mindblowing...it was all cold and felt goregous as my OH squirted it in (from a powerade bottle!) and when he licked and sucked it back out the contrast with his hot tongue and breath was just orgasmic!

Make sure it's sugar-free though otherwise you risk a yeast overgrowth, yuk!

xxKPxx

tesco value sugar free jelly, 8p! cheapest sex toy going!! x

Nexas wrote:

That really does make me feel uncomfortable...I don't know why but...yeah. I don't think I could do that LOL Congrats on finding one of the few things I wouldn't do!

i dont think id do it with food, incase there was some that you missed or something.

water based lube would definatley be a goer though

Mrs N wrote:

[...] So, we were wondering about inserting lubricant so when he enters me its really wet. He has suggested buying some normal syringes to do it [...] Just wondering what you thoughts were on this and if you have tried it?

Unless I'm very much mistaken, I think that most chemists will have supplies of cheap needle-free syringes which you could use. You could combine those syringes with something like a slim or junior-sized tampon applicator (Tampax Compaq have plastic applicators) which is clean and meant for disposable single-use.

Although I've never tried that particular combination of things myself, something like that might work very well for you. Let us know how you get on?

Another lube freak here!

We tend to use loads of the Tracey cox super slippy lube as it's very wet, I think filling you with lube would just be very messy and little else tbh, once he's initially entered you all the lube will just squelch out anyway - unless that's the whole point of course.

The strawberry jelly was erm, interesting! Surely any food stuff could get pushed up through your cervix? Sugar free or not I don't think it's a very sensible idea, neither is squeezing anything from a plastic bottle - I wouldn't want to risk an air embolism just for something a bit kinky. Anything that could potentially introduce pressurised air into the vagina is a seriously dangerous idea.

I've been a huge fan of lube for a while now, although it's not a fetish for me.

Still, I say it's a great idea! If you have a look in the anal section, there are syringes for inserting lube. There's no reason they couldnt do for vaginal use as well.

spankmebaby wrote:

[...] Anything that could potentially introduce pressurised air into the vagina is a seriously dangerous idea.

Since penile penetration of the vagina can create pressurised air pockets in the vagina, are you recommending that everybody stop sharing penises with vaginas?

Lubyanka wrote:

spankmebaby wrote:

[...] Anything that could potentially introduce pressurised air into the vagina is a seriously dangerous idea.

Since penile penetration of the vagina can create pressurised air pockets in the vagina, are you recommending that everybody stop sharing penises with vaginas?

LOL!! Let's all hope not otherwise what would we spend all that newly free time doing!?

xxKPxx

Lubyanka wrote:

spankmebaby wrote:

i never listen to recommendations.... x

spankmebaby wrote:

Another lube freak here!

We tend to use loads of the Tracey cox super slippy lube as it's very wet, I think filling you with lube would just be very messy and little else tbh, once he's initially entered you all the lube will just squelch out anyway - unless that's the whole point of course.

The strawberry jelly was erm, interesting! Surely any food stuff could get pushed up through your cervix? Sugar free or not I don't think it's a very sensible idea, neither is squeezing anything from a plastic bottle - I wouldn't want to risk an air embolism just for something a bit kinky. Anything that could potentially introduce pressurised air into the vagina is a seriously dangerous idea.

It's highly unlikely that anything would get pushed up through the cervix without a hell of a lot of force and if your were applying that much pressure it would be far more likely to just come back out of the opening as fluids travel down the path of least resistance.

Air embolisms occur when air is introduced into the blood circulation and travels to and blocks a narrow blood vessel. It's an extremely rare complication of surgery, intravenous treatment and deep sea diving. There have been so few recorded cases of air embolisms via the vaginal canal and they have been from air pushed into an already damaged vagina during sex. I'm not the sort of person to take risks with my health, especially not just in the pursuit of kinky sex!

xxKPxx

Thank you for all the replies guys! Some GREAT ideas! I especially like the doctors and nurses idea which had crossed my mind and the temperature idea! Mmmmm! I think I will have a look in the chemist tomorrow and heres hoping I have a kinky weekend ahead of me!

Didn't realise how many people liked this sort of thing (above the normal reasons of just lubrication!)

Thank you for making me feel comfortable on this forum - you're a lovely bunch! Not so worried now!

Mrs N wrote:

Thank you for all the replies guys! Some GREAT ideas! I especially like the doctors and nurses idea which had crossed my mind and the temperature idea! Mmmmm! I think I will have a look in the chemist tomorrow and heres hoping I have a kinky weekend ahead of me!

Didn't realise how many people liked this sort of thing (above the normal reasons of just lubrication!)

Thank you for making me feel comfortable on this forum - you're a lovely bunch! External Media Not so worried now!

youve only just realised we are lovely???? hmph..... x