Badge achievements!

I like getting a new badge, makes me feel like part of the furniture :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Wooohoooo there, I’m now trusted …. Something I hear so very rarely xx

I got a badge pinned on, and I didn’t feel a single prick!! :rofl:

R xx

3 Likes

Thank you and hmm trust levels there is 4 badges but can’t remember all their names lol!

I think it’s that nice sense of accomplishment and being recognised for it that feels good :grin:

I did notice the other day that you can actually get more than one of the same badges which is a little confusing

Indeed and for new members especially it’s like a nice motivator to be more active on here and get stuck in with contributing :nerd_face:

1 Like

Who’d have thunk it, regular… me!… :rofl:

1 Like

Your still probably on the first basic trust level so to get upgraded you’ll need to keep interacting daily on here and maybe post some interesting topics for members to interact with and you’ll be awarded in no time :smiley:

Thank you!! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Oooo a full badge collection :face_holding_back_tears:

Sounds like the similar ones I need to get too especially them badges where you’ve got to give 50 likes a day for 5 consecutive days lol :laughing:

1 Like

I loved playing the duck game :duck:

4 Likes

Think when you first start out there’s a whole bunch of easy badges to get and as you start accomplishing all them your left with the more harder timely ones :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts too!! :grin:

2 Likes

Yippee!!! Happy trusted day hip hop hooping ray! :partying_face:

@Ian_Chimp even for me lol :joy:

1 Like

Can you lose badges? Because I did get regular badge a while back but now it seems to be gone. Thought I’d imagined it but looked through notifications and its definitely there

You can indeed lose the Regular status if you stop being a forum regular:

3 Likes

Good to know, thanks :blush:

1 Like

Never knew how long you’d have to be absent for to lose the regular badge.

I think it should be a while to allow for holidays ect otherwise it’s slightly unfair.

1 Like