Baking Bread

My lady recently got a yeast infection due to over-sexage. However we found out that it was caused by using flavoured lubes internally. Did anyone else know about this? or is there a warning on the bottle?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/18274-whats-your-flavour/page-2/

there's some stuff on there page 2

Not so much the lubes, but Mrs T suffered the same, reckoned it was me giving it to her, and all sorted when l took one of her tablets, oh yea anyone got a 46D bra as the tablet seems to have had some unexpected results!!!

Tallboy

I use Liquid Silk as it actually PREVENTS said infections, as is also in my opinion the best lube on the market.

Please do look into it as there is nothing worse than having horrid infections when all you are trying to do is have some fun!

Good luck,

Legs xx

I'm real sensitve to lubes as well - Yes and H20 water based work okay for me.

I tried the cherry lube and as soon as it touched me i could feel it going warm and itchy! I got a yeast infection the next day, its hellish! I have to be careful of everything!! So i only use the flavoured stuff on my man. I will try some liquid silk and see what that like.

For women we just have to be careful, we are super sensitive to most thiings, well, maybe its just me

Hmm!! now that's interesting. I guess I and hubby had better be careful with using lubes?

Nah, it's not just you PB, the slightest thing sets me off, i have to be unbelievably careful. (Can't even use bath bombs or bubble bath :( )

The last thing I want these days is that, i'm finally getting regular and damn good sex (with someone I actually love, wow, lmao never thought it'd happen!) as that's a pretty huge passion killer.

LivingFire wrote:

Nah, it's not just you PB, the slightest thing sets me off, i have to be unbelievably careful. (Can't even use bath bombs or bubble bath :( )

The last thing I want these days is that, i'm finally getting regular and damn good sex (with someone I actually love, wow, lmao never thought it'd happen!) as that's a pretty huge passion killer.

Yeah baths are the same for me, cant have bubble bath, just water for me! I also have to watch what i eat, not too much bread, mushrooms, some cheese and marmite!! Its a real pain, who knew yeast could be in so many good foods External Media

well I can only really use femfresh or Lidl's cien cheapo stuff. Sometimes I think (and so does my hubby) that I was too much down there.

Wow the things you girlies have to put up with eh !!!!!!!!!!!

Tallboy

Yeah Tallboy, guys have it easy!!! lol

Luv

luvly wrote:

Yeah Tallboy, guys have it easy!!! lol

Luv

not External Media

Studley, On joking huns xxx

so was i lol

One very important food to avoid if you do suffer from yeast outbreaks is sugar. Happily really dark choc has very little sugar in it and lot of those phtyonutrient thingies.

how about brown sugar..demorera ( incorectly spelt)

sublimelonglegs wrote:

I use Liquid Silk as it actually PREVENTS said infections, as is also in my opinion the best lube on the market.

Please do look into it as there is nothing worse than having horrid infections when all you are trying to do is have some fun!

Good luck,

Legs xx

Seriously, this stuff actually PREVENTS the grow of yeast infections and other nasties. Do try.

Yes, us girlies are such delicate creatures :-)

Find what works for you then stick with it!

liquid silk, let me just go take a look at that...won't be long

ID Juicy Lube doesn't contain sugar so won't promote yeast infections.

Tastes yummy, too!