Base for large toy

We have a fairly girthy dildo but the wife likes to ride on it on the floor but need something to stick on while it’s on the floor so it stays up and help. Some base plate for it to stick to

I would use a chair or stool so it’s not do low and more comfortable to enjoy :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

Two options.

A large bathroom tile. (We’re renovating the bathroom)

Get yourself down to Dunelm for a " Black Granite Round Work Surface Protector". Only £10 and was made for large base toys.

1 Like

We have a large toy and the suction base which came with it is nearly useless. It won’t stick to anything or take the weight of the toy.
If you do a search for Toy Suction Base/mount on some popular search engines there are some purpose made holders for large toys with a serious suction base plate. They also raise the toy up a bit and allow movement.

The best thing I’ve found is a large glass mixing bowl turned upside down. The dildos and plugs stick very well to the inverted glass base and the bowl itself is heavy enough to stay in place even with vigorous movement.
I use it on the bed or on the floor and it lifts the dildo to the perfect height for me to straddle it and ride it.

1 Like

Are you worried that if on the odd chance it breaks what the consequences would be?

It’s hugely thick on a carpeted floor or a soft bed with a flexible sucker attached.

What could possibles go wrong? (Alexander Meercat)

I use an upturned side plate for riding on my bed or carpet