Suction cup dildos

Where does everyone stick them?

I want one but unsure where I could use it?

There are a few ideas here:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1415504-suction-cup-toys/#p1415504

With a strong suction cup, pretty much any flat surface is usable 

Any flat surface could work.

I've stuck one to my headboard, wall, mirror and shower tiles to name just a few.

Thank you x

I have two places I stick them.

First is the shower, any wall surface works great for access while standing. For hands and knees I find you need a surface that you can straddle, trying to use a flat wall means it's difficult to back up to it enough!

Yeah I'm hoping to find something to straddle

I use my bathroom sink for straddling, the basin sits on top of a 5 inch square ceramic post that st ands out from the wall about 12 inches. Works perfect. Otherwise I've thought about making something, few pieces of wood and you could have some nifty stuff and could even look good.

Side of the fridge

A plate is great as you can then put it on bed/floor and straddle it , move it around etc.

This post is no longer available.

lace21 wrote:

A plate is great as you can then put it on bed/floor and straddle it , move it around etc.

Now that's something I haven't tried with mine ....will definitely  give that a go :)

bedside table & bath, pretty much where ever you like. x

wildflower wrote:

lace21 wrote:

Now that's something I haven't tried with mine ....will definitely give that a go :)

Let me know how you get on! It's a great way to use it easily and it's versatile! 😉

well I used mine on a stool, coffe table but most of the time is on the wardrobe next to our bed

Some great suggestions here. We really have a problem finding somewhere to stick ours. We tried a wall but it pulled the paint off!

Headboard, my long mirror in my walk in wardrobe.... I also use books with covers on to ride on the floor 😀

On a small, upside down plate placed on a chair.

I have a sex bench built into my shower ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Been a bit of a problem here. I haven't got anything I can actually stick it to in my room ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

So far we have used wall, wardrobe, floor, table