Do The VIP codes mean anything?

Hi All OA-ers,

Just wondering if the VIP letter codes mean anything? Like do they spell out words or is it all rather boring and randomly picked by computer?

If anyone knows I'd love you to share with me too!!

Ta!

D69x :-)

what VIP letter codes? so please share with D69 and me lol

Fairly sure they're just randomly generated strings, although it would be cool if they were some secret coded message. Perhaps it's Honey trying to communicate from wherever Numbers & co. sent her after the revamp!

rach74 wrote:

what VIP letter codes? so please share with D69 and me lol

Occassionally on your invoice you'll see a VIP code, which, if used within a short period of time, gets you £10 off when you spend over £50. Not sure what triggers it, as I've had expensive orders not get one, and wee £2 orders get one, some times it'll be three in a row get it and others I'll not see one for months. you can also see them on the order details in your history - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/order-history.html - so if you've not been checking the invoices packed with your order, you can see the code (if you got one) in there. They seem to expire after a fortnight or so, so would have to be on a relatively recent order.

oh those VIP codes, i thought i was missing something else lol

BashfulBabe wrote:

Perhaps it's Honey trying to communicate from wherever Numbers & co. sent her after the revamp!

Har! I'd be suprised if Honey managed to communicate from where she is!

Also, we sell ties and gags.

can you use more than one VIP code on the same order?providing that the basket is still over £50 when the second one is applied

I think it's one per £50, I don't think you can physically add two, so better to split it in to two orders, but you could always email customer services to double check or use the live chat in the morning. I suppose if you're spending over £100, in theory you should be able to use two, as you can use one for £50 so makes sense, but have no idea if there is a way of adding that to an online order?

The codes are valid for 14 days from date of the qualifying order I think?

I think it would only work if you had two separate items worth £50 each and did them in separate orders. Pretty sure I've tried in the past and it'll only let you have one code per order.

thanks, i tried it and it didnt work. still no harm in trying.