Bath sex in the colder months

Does anyone else bath together in the winter?

We make sure that our bathroom is the hottest room in the house and usually go into the bathroom fully clothed and then take our time in kissing and removing clothes as our bath fills.

When we get in the bath we are already turned on. More touching and kissing and then we join together and soap up our bodies whilst moving together. It’s really a warm slow comfortable screw which is hot. :sunglasses:. My husband always cums before me when doing this but he always sees to my needs. This usually means him getting out the bath and giving me a wet soapy massage ending between my legs and an amazing orgasm.

We thoroughly recommend this Bath time adventure.

12 Likes

We did until we had the bathroom refurbished and the new shape of bath doesn’t allow for this type of activity anymore. :sob:

1 Like

I’d just like to be able to lay down in a normal bath lol being 6ft I don’t properly fit in them lol.

1 Like

6’4” here … I sooooo feel ya!! On holiday once we splurged on a super-flash room which had the biggest, deepest bath. It was awesome being able to fit us both in!

Brrr cold to be fiddling in the bath at winter but guess it could help warm both up also lol

1 Like

I’m fortunate to have a very large, very warm bathroom. When GF and I joined my husband’s family, he remodeled the master bathroom to resemble (and exceed) the bathroom that GF had in her old house.

So, we’ve got a water heater that gives practically unlimited hot water. A huge tub, multiple shower heads, heat lamps and even warm tiles. Since it is really cold this weekend, I’ll be spending quite a bit of time in there. Definitely a good sex location.

1 Like

I’m with you on this one. I am also a fairly average weight and there is no way my OH could also fit in with me… widthways as well as lengthways!

I sadly couldn’t think of a less romantic thing to try, our bath is barely a good enough size for one adult as is!

We did however have a large ‘copper bath’ hotel room recently, we did bathe together and it was very romantic… the Mrs believes sex in bath is bad for her lady parts however so that was off the tables

1 Like

I’m very jealous of the fact that your bath is big enough!

I share a bath with my OH about once a week, the rest of the time we share our showers. Our bath isn’t as deep as we’d like so fill it right up so we both are in the water, but it does mean you can’t really move without sloshing lots of water out. We enjoy our bath time for slow sensual exploration of each other, sometimes more follows after, but it’s ok if it doesn’t too…but never in the bath!

We’ve booked a hotel with a large freestanding bath in the room, hoping it’s bigger and better than ours at home :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like