Naughty winter nights

The nights are drawing in and it’s getting colder. How do people find the seasonal change? Does it increase your desire to be naughty? I find my toy purchase increases this time of year plus my Latex collection, it helps stay warm :wink: ha.

What about everyone else?

x

3 Likes

We have longer play sessions, starting downstairs by the fire before the ‘climax’ upstairs :rofl::wink:

2 Likes

Whatever the season, my horny levels are through the roof :thermometer::fire::face_with_hand_over_mouth: and no worries if it’s cold, cos it’ll soon get hot :hot_face:

2 Likes

Not a noticeable change really. Perhaps more shared baths.

1 Like

There’s something about a wood burning fire that makes us more horny.
We tend to have more sex in our hot lounge in the colder months. Sex positions are more athletic using our furniture for support.

4 Likes

We definitely have more fun in the autumn/ winter months. Love the dark nights , candles and cold beds which quickly get heated up :jack_o_lantern::ghost::star_struck:

4 Likes

I love the winter nights as i get to spend more time with the OH and we are currently expanding our toy collection to make the long winter nights even more fun!!

2 Likes

I make sure to ramp the heating up abit if sexy times on the tables. It makes getting naked more appealing :shushing_face:

1 Like

Love time by our log fire… No need to elaborate

1 Like

Mrs Sen is the opposite, even with central heating on, she is reluctant to de-robe, frequency drops away.

By the time spring / summer come, if it werent for our shower, id almodt forget what her tits look like

1 Like

Things drop of a bit, needs a bit more planning for Date/Play/Sexy nights with additional heating to the room. Also takes away that spontaneity of a quickie when there is so much clothing to remove, think we are getting old!

1 Like

Yes my wife is the same, doesn’t like the cold so need to have the heating or gas fire place on and start with a fee throws over us. She doesn’t like cold hands so I have to warm up my hands!

Not sure there’s a seasonal change, but we definitely like the feel of the heat on our skin from the fire in our lounge when we’re stripped off and playing.

2 Likes