Bathing or showering as part of foreplay.

I love being washed and washing my partner as a part of foreplay.

Do others enjoy showering or bathing together. Even lavishing totally on your partner kneeling besides the bath.

Or is doing your ablutions together just a no no until your ready for sex?

Love to know how others feel?

I wrote about this on my blog, link in the other thread...!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1522126-lovehoney-bloggers-brand-spanking-new/page-2/#p1528135

Not always as foreplay, but we do love to wash each other either in the bath or shower, as it feels so loving. I also love it when Mr Scorpius washes my hair, it makes me feel really cherished, and is so relaxing xx

Not normally part of our foreplay but we have done it that way , say on a hot summers day , when you just want to get out of those sweaty clothes . We normally shower together after the event .

Not foreplay exactly but love showering together before or after sex x

I love it as a part of foreplay, I'm lucky to have 2 other bodies to join me in the shower. We find it a huge turn on to get soapy, massaging each other, then we continue in the bedroom using massage candles, these are our favourite http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32937

Showering together is great. Regardless of it being foreplay or otherwise. That feeling of soapynhptnwet hands on one another is great.

We did this for the first time on Sunday morning, we've had showers together before but this time it was more sensual, have to say he gave me such a fantastic head massage whilst washing my hair, not sure whether that caused a swoon haha first time we've had a shower together as foreplay, can't wait to do it again! Definitely was the de-stress I needed x

We have just started to shower together at the weekends, I love it when he scrubs my back hard, the part you just can't reach yourself.

I love to shower with my wife but a shower head above a bath just doesn't give enough room! This tends to be a 'luxourous' item when staying away for the night! A must have when Looking for a night away from the little ones.

I'm a creature who needs space. I love my husband but bath and showers are me time. I like the water too hot for him. Its awkward in the shower as I'm tall and he's not. In the bath my 33" legs get in the way as I'm not flexible in the slightest! I end up being crabby so we decided not to do it again.

RosyCheek wrote:

I like the water too hot for him.

I know what you mean, when oh joined me he was shocked at how hot I had the water and when he adjusted it he put it to freezing cold! How he can have ice cold showers is a mystery to me, but at least he was there to warm me up ^_^

Once my husband is in the bath there isn't much room for me as well, plus being OCDish about things I'd be constantly checking that there wasn't water going on the floor.

When I had my arm in a cast he would wash me and my hair and it just made me feel incredibly close to him and not at all sexual.

I think when I get round to having a new bathroom I will have to look into making it more couple friendly

Scorpius12 wrote:

Not always as foreplay, but we do love to wash each other either in the bath or shower, as it feels so loving. I also love it when Mr Scorpius washes my hair, it makes me feel really cherished, and is so relaxing xx

+1, feeling loved and cherished is exactly what I was going to write.

It's rarely a form of foreplay for us, it's simply lovely to have a period of connecting with each other romantically :)

Mrs C and I shower together every morning and sometimes prior to bedding down. We have a very large wet room and 2 shower heads. Every morning she stands there with her arms above her head allowing me to soap her all over. It feels great sliding your hands all over her body not in a sexual way but I always end up with a stiffy so sometimes we forget about the washing and get right down to it. I just love washing her lovely body and all the secret hiding places. Sometimes when we have our special guests there are about 6-10 bodies being soaped up and it could be anyone or more making the lather!

I love having a bath, it's so relaxing! and occasionally I share one with my man, it's nice being able to relax together and more... ;)