Urinating

A lot has been said about golden showers but i have been intetested in do people urinate in the bath or shower

2 Likes

We only have a shower but it’s a big walk-in one.
Generally I lay on my back or kneel down and lean backwards and the stands over me with one foot on each side and lets go over my chest and neck.
She’s not yet comfortable with doing it on my face although she does let me lick her clean afterwards .

2 Likes

My wife once had 3 guys urinate on her in the back garden

2 Likes

No, not for me, not in the bath/shower or as a sexual activity… but each to their own!

1 Like

If youre asking do people pee in the shower whilst alone think lots of people do, all goes down the same drain anyway save water not flushing the loo too

2 Likes

Ohhhh get yourself a latex bed or fitted sheet ( they used to sell them on here AMAZING ). I prefer to squat over a face and watch as it hits them also as the " oh dear why did i agree to this " turn into " ahhh yea this is amazing ". I also love when i’m in the mix of sex and opening my bladder with the shaft deep in me so it goes all over his scrotum and turns us really slippery and squelchy.

3 Likes

My wife and I won’t ever do any golden shower activities on each other, we’ve never done it before. I do sometimes wee pee in the shower as it all goes down with the water and soap suds and sometimes my cum if I’ve cumed in the shower before getting in (not a massive fan of shower sex or actually cuming solo whilst the water is on).

Only if I’m already having a shower and get the sudden urge to pee. Have to say that the body temperature liquid over my feet does feel kind of nice, but don’t think we will be doing golden showers on each other any time soon. That would be a real no-no for my OH.

1 Like

In the summer I use garden or bath - now it’s bath only - too cold outside

2 Likes

Would suspect a shower would be more practical maybe if it’s a walk in one

1 Like

I’m guessing you’re asking in the non sexual context, yes I pee in the shower.

In the sexual context, yes we pee on each other in the shower and in bed with a waterproof sheet. We also drink each others pee.

2 Likes

Hi hope your keeping well so do you bath in yhe garden i have a hot tub and wee in that @batjamboree

2 Likes