bdsm candles

has anyone used ?

If you look at the variety you are interested,scroll down, each has plenty of reviews that might be able to point you in the right direction. :)

we are very keen to try for are first time !

They are fun... Need to be used with caution though.... I would recommend trying massage candle first and seeing what you think... There are several guides on how to use them correctly ..

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/buyers-guide/safe-hot-wax-bondage-candle-sex-play/

This is worth a read... Know and respect eachothers limits... Have fun and enjoy x

thanks we will take a look and hope we will find wot we are looking for as we will be buying somethis week when we have made are mind up.x

looks like ou have some great toys and outfits.x

looks like ou have some great toys and outfits.x

Have used the LoveHoney massage candles as we want to try the bondage candles and decided to try these first. A good idea to get used to this first as hot, hot, hot!

I LOVE candle and wax play. It's not as scary as it seems, as if you get the special candles designed for play they have lower temperatures and so reduce the risk or burning. Also, start further away from the skin and get closer to find your optimum distance :)

thanks hun.x

most helpfull

no worries. I tend to put a spare sheet on the floor as well as it can get rather messy! Taking it all off is also rather fun

we use pvc sheets when we play