wax

Hi, recently bought this and not had a chance to use it yet.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32164

Was hoping for a little advice from anyone who has played with wax, thought about using it before the weekend spanking of Mrs but was just looking to take some tips from people with more experiance.

Hey :)

Bondage candles melt at different temperatures in comparison with regular candles. You can control the sensations by how high you hold the candle and I would recommend starting off in less sensitive areas first. Also rubbing oil on ur skin beforehand will help if ur OH is trying them on you and you're hairy :)

Lovehoney advice post, you might find useful :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/buyers-guide/safe-hot-wax-bondage-candle-sex-play/

LittleSB has pretty much summed it up! :) Bondage candles can be amazing. The main thing is to no your limits. Always work your way up to more sensitive areas. Try it out on your arm or lower leg first and work your way into the center. :) It is like any other sensory play, you have to work on it and get used to the new sensations :)

I love my bondage candles they are a well love addition to our bondage toybox :)

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Bondage candles melt at different temperatures in comparison with regular candles. You can control the sensations by how high you hold the candle and I would recommend starting off in less sensitive areas first. Also rubbing oil on ur skin beforehand will help if ur OH is trying them on you and you're hairy :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/buyers-guide/safe-hot-wax-bondage-candle-sex-play/

Totally as said.... I love love wax play ! I was introduced to this as a mere 17 yr old many moons ago and it was done by whilst bondage candle is burning rub area with ice cubes and then immediately drip wax (recommend at least 18"away for beginners) , it takes away the fear or being burnt etc but gives the sensation if wax and the wax hardening... then over time drop the ice and close the distance.... or not whatever suits .... blindfolds are good for beginners too then its more sensation than the flame

Thanks for the tips everyone, we will check out the link also.

Mrs has ruled out ice on her as she really doesn't like feeling cold on her, will definetly take it slow on mrs as this has been on my to do list for a while and rushing it could ruin it for both of us.

I've played with these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16781

I love wax. I love watching the fame, watching the wax fall, feeling the fleeting sting and then feeling it harden. And admittedly I love running my finger nails straight along my skin and watch it all peel off!

Start off away from the skin, an arms length took away a lot of the sting for us so it's definately better to start further away and get closer :) Have fun with it! Layer it up, make patterns, experiment :)

Have you tried wax pots?

They can be bought for less than a tenner, they have a thermostat on them so you can dial in the exact temperature that you or your subject want.

We went to a fetish demo and the guy there had several pots of diferent coloured wax. He then covered his models with cupfulls of wax, and at the request of the audience covered the models with wax football shirts!!

Enjoy. x

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

+1 Great advice, I love wax play. You can also try ice cold water alternating with the wax whilst blindfolded - this is fantastic for 'messing with your senses' :) xx

always wanted to try but been to chicken

Still not got round to playing with this yet but we have it planned for Saturday night so we will let everyone know how we get on.

Would love to try wax but I'm terrified of fire due to a very scary experience years ago. Would really like to overcome this ,- maybe a blindfold would work, never thought about using one for this purpose.

Terri JJ wrote:

Would love to try wax but I'm terrified of fire due to a very scary experience years ago. Would really like to overcome this ,- maybe a blindfold would work, never thought about using one for this purpose.

Terri just ensure oh holds it really high a metre even if your really worried and test it on back of your hand first so u know what to expect.... and drip it to start with dont leave it to melt and pour, until your use to it....personally I find my bum is more sensitive than breasts..... mix it with ice first otherwise to remove the sharpness.... xgoodluck all

I dripped hot wax onto my skin once by accident (normal candle, totally nonsexual situation) but it felt so good that ever since then I've wanted to try candle bondage. Just never had the chance.

Morphalubrius wrote:

I dripped hot wax onto my skin once by accident (normal candle, totally nonsexual situation) but it felt so good that ever since then I've wanted to try candle bondage. Just never had the chance.

Ooo do its awesome xx

lustyjoy wrote:

Morphalubrius wrote:

Ooo do its awesome xx

would love to try this x

Chloecat wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

Morphalubrius wrote:

Ooo do its awesome xx

would love to try this x

Try it chloe just test on hand etc all above stuff ... its a marmite thing im guessing.. I love it but others may hate it xxx

lustyjoy wrote:

Chloecat wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

Morphalubrius wrote:

Ooo do its awesome xx

would love to try this x

Try it chloe just test on hand etc all above stuff ... its a marmite thing im guessing.. I love it but others may hate it xxx

i will x