BDSM night. First time...

You're awake already? It's not even 1pm yet

Yup! We were awake 4 hours ago ;)

Seduced wrote:

WandA wrote:

Well done Sed! Haven't you two come far in a short space of time.External Media

Cheers mate!

And haven't we just?! I can't get over itExternal Media and J seems to be getting more horny by the dayExternal Media

So what drugs have you been spiking her with? I've not found any to work on my Wifey yet! External Media

toycar69 wrote:

Seduced wrote:

WandA wrote:

Cheers mate!

And haven't we just?! I can't get over itExternal Media and J seems to be getting more horny by the dayExternal Media

So what drugs have you been spiking her with? I've not found any to work on my Wifey yet! External Media

None mate, Just her being a member on here and having her girlie chats with the lovely ladies on here has brought her out of her shell ;)

WandA wrote:

External Media *likes*

HappyCouple wrote:

WandA wrote:

External Media *likes*

Seconded!! External Media

Seduced wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

Seduced wrote:

WandA wrote:

Cheers mate!

None mate, Just her being a member on here and having her girlie chats with the lovely ladies on here has brought her out of her shell ;)

Thats nice to hear - happy for you both External Media

Sounds like you had a great night Sed and J what a lucky lady! Sounds like Sed looked rather hot!

I find with nights like that it is sometimes better to just go with the flow. Have toys ect to hand so if you want to use them, you can.

WandA is right, you have come such a long way. Well done and keep having a blast! x

sexy little minx wrote:

Sounds like you had a great night Sed and J what a lucky lady! Sounds like Sed looked rather hot!

I find with nights like that it is sometimes better to just go with the flow. Have toys ect to hand so if you want to use them, you can.

WandA is right, you have come such a long way. Well done and keep having a blast! x

thanks hun External Media

toycar69 wrote:

Seduced wrote:

WandA wrote:

Cheers mate!

Get her on the forum! It works. Look.

WandA wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

Seduced wrote:

WandA wrote:

Cheers mate!

Get her on the forum! It works. Look.

Totally agree mate External MediaExternal Media

must wipe off my history first, lol!