Be prepared for Post Office questions if returning goods!

Thanks to LH's helpful returns policy, I was at a post office earlier this week, returning my latest buy, which was falling apart and unsatisfactory. I posted another package at the same time, and a friendly lady behind the counter had asked about the content, probably to ensure it didn't contain anything you can't put in the post, or needed insurance, etc. I therefore was prepared for a question about my padded bag heading to LH. I didn't want to say that it contained a Monkey Spanker, which may have prompted a further probing question or even risked my being reported to the RSPCA! I therefore said that it contained "a sort of plastic household utensil", which may not have been entirely accurate, but the product certainly resembles one. So be prepared if you have to send something back!

due to the size of boxes i generally say im sending shoes back :P. Guy at my bost office never bats an eyelid.

Yeah there was a thread about this a couple weeks ago, it's apparently because the rules for posting have changed :) there were loads of ideas on what to say on that thread if anyone needs inspiration/preparation!

Here is the link if anyone is interested there was lots of info on it :) and some cringed stories..

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/688749-embarrasment-at-the-post-office/

lol i had the same thing on wednesday, i was returning the tracey cox supersex glass dildo set , so i popped to the post office thinking nothing of it, i get to the counter and the women asked me what it was that i was posting was a bit taken back didnt know what to say ,so i said a glass ornament so she asked some more questions not happy with that reply,so in the end i just blurted out its a tracey cox supersex glass didldo set well her face was a picture, the bloke next to me gave me a cheeky wink and a smile ,then she just said im sorry i had to ask for security reasons its our new policy now lol

I think if it was me I'd just say I'm returning toys that don't work properly.

I'm lucky because we go to the post office daily because we owe an online shop so we don't get asked unless its a new person but when returning toys it's the perfect answer of aquatic plant fertiliser.

mrs average wrote:

Exactly this. No need to say anything other than that.

Honeytongue wrote:

mrs average wrote:

Exactly this. No need to say anything other than that.

I can't speak for all PO staff, but if I heard that I'd immediatey picture a 'toy rabbit' or something similar!

Will the scanner on the barcode wasn't working properly the other day when my partner went to return a toy back for me. So the man at the post office asked is it lovehoney limited haha.

And also he had to cash a check the other day that had lovehoney limited also hahah.

My poor man!

could try saying "well the 12 inch anal dildo i ordered just wasnt big enough so im returning it to get the 14 inch one"

i had that problem a few days a go when i had to go to the post office what i was posting was nothing more sinister than some shoes and the box that LH purchases come in was the perfect size for them i think in future if i ever have to return a toy to save my self the embarrassment i'll just say it's shoes