Beach season: what would you find acceptable as swimwear?

I don't really mind skin colour. If you can tan, you can. But if you cant that doesn't matter.

Personally, I find women with blonde or red hair and milky pale skin incredibly sexy.

Thanks Ad and MM

I am very happy with my thick factor 30 sun block hehe. I like to think I look as yummy as a vanilla ice cream when I am sun lounging hehe. :) Sorry I can't do smileys my IE crashes when I do.

It's good to have unique features and to be diverse... No to dollies and androids lol.

SnL wrote:

Thanks Ad and MM

I am very happy with my thick factor 30 sun block hehe. I like to think I look as yummy as a vanilla ice cream when I am sun lounging hehe. :) Sorry I can't do smileys my IE crashes when I do.

It's good to have unique features and to be diverse... No to dollies and androids lol.

I totally agree! You should be proud of whoever you are External Media I do tan quite well but never really go out too much unless its abroad.

I think its great as well that we are all different, it would be very boring if we were all the same.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

SnL wrote:

People remarking about how pale a person's skin is annoying and personally, I find it offensive. That's what I am conscious of every year. I got so chippy with a guy in Spain because he made a comment about my pale skin and plus he thought I didn't know spanish so he thought he could get away with it.

Oh yea... Lol... This is quite funny.. I got a flight from Cairns to Sydney and I was waiting for a taxi to the hostel. Some brit guys said, "Don't worry love, you'll be as brown as a nut after a week." I didn't dare tell him I'd been in Aus for 3months lol.

Some people.

Don't you worry about it! I'd rather be pale and cancer free! And being pale is coming into fashion now!

Personally, I like pale ladies - some people just suit it!

Funny how some people think certain things are ok to comment on - tallness, slimness, paleness....none of their business unless you mention it yourself. Personally I avoid stating the obvious with people I don't know since often (I've found) people are insecure about the thing that makes them stand out (even if everyone else thinks it's a really attractive trait).

Adx

I actually really agree with this. Something that also really pisses me off. Whilst I was at a sleepover a few years ago someone commented on my boobs (which a quite largeish I think) and how they go down a little when I haven't got a bra on. They made a huge point about it calling them 'saggy' and 'droopy' and then mentioned it several times a week for the rest of school which was around a year and a half. Ever since, I have always been really self concious about them and will never go to sleep overs or anything. I even hate not having a bra on in front of the OH.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

SnL wrote:

People remarking about how pale a person's skin is annoying and personally, I find it offensive. That's what I am conscious of every year. I got so chippy with a guy in Spain because he made a comment about my pale skin and plus he thought I didn't know spanish so he thought he could get away with it.

Oh yea... Lol... This is quite funny.. I got a flight from Cairns to Sydney and I was waiting for a taxi to the hostel. Some brit guys said, "Don't worry love, you'll be as brown as a nut after a week." I didn't dare tell him I'd been in Aus for 3months lol.

Some people.

Don't you worry about it! I'd rather be pale and cancer free! And being pale is coming into fashion now!

Funny how some people think certain things are ok to comment on - tallness, slimness, paleness....none of their business unless you mention it yourself. Personally I avoid stating the obvious with people I don't know since often (I've found) people are insecure about the thing that makes them stand out (even if everyone else thinks it's a really attractive trait).

Adx

I actually really agree with this. Something that also really pisses me off. Whilst I was at a sleepover a few years ago someone commented on my boobs (which a quite largeish I think) and how they go down a little when I haven't got a bra on. They made a huge point about it calling them 'saggy' and 'droopy' and then mentioned it several times a week for the rest of school which was around a year and a half. Ever since, I have always been really self concious about them and will never go to sleep overs or anything. I even hate not having a bra on in front of the OH.

I agree with that point as well.

That was cruel of that person to tease you.

Perhaps you should try and make a 'paintball gun bra' like from the Austin Powers movies and splat that person. Pow. Sorry I'm a bit weird.

SnL wrote:

I agree with that point as well.

That was cruel of that person to tease you.

Perhaps you should try and make a 'paintball gun bra' like from the Austin Powers movies and splat that person. Pow. Sorry I'm a bit weird.

Lol! Thanks.

I guess because they were quite small and so were most of their friends they didn't really understand but it doesn't make you feel any better.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Whilst I was at a sleepover a few years ago someone commented on my boobs (which a quite largeish I think) and how they go down a little when I haven't got a bra on. They made a huge point about it calling them 'saggy' and 'droopy' and then mentioned it several times a week for the rest of school which was around a year and a half. Ever since, I have always been really self concious about them and will never go to sleep overs or anything. I even hate not having a bra on in front of the OH.

That's appalling. One could only assume that person had either never seen unsupported breasts or was themself possessed of sufficiently small ones as to barely have an effect when removing their bra. I am sure your OH is acquainted with the basic principles of gravity as they pertain to breasts and you have no reason whatsoever to feel insecure about them.

I'm a lover of the fuller bust, yet I was never surprised to notice a change in shape when their owners (for want of a better term) were naked, I've always found that an appealing facet of larger than average boobs personally, but accept this may not be a majority opinion. Still, it works for me and I hope you overcome this insecurity. External Media

Ellipsis wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Whilst I was at a sleepover a few years ago someone commented on my boobs (which a quite largeish I think) and how they go down a little when I haven't got a bra on. They made a huge point about it calling them 'saggy' and 'droopy' and then mentioned it several times a week for the rest of school which was around a year and a half. Ever since, I have always been really self concious about them and will never go to sleep overs or anything. I even hate not having a bra on in front of the OH.

That's appalling. One could only assume that person had either never seen unsupported breasts or was themself possessed of sufficiently small ones as to barely have an effect when removing their bra. I am sure your OH is acquainted with the basic principles of gravity as they pertain to breasts and you have no reason whatsoever to feel insecure about them.

I'm a lover of the fuller bust, yet I was never surprised to notice a change in shape when their owners (for want of a better term) were naked, I've always found that an appealing facet of larger than average boobs personally, but accept this may not be a majority opinion. Still, it works for me and I hope you overcome this insecurity. External Media

Thanks. They were pretty much flat chested.

That makes me feel better, thank-you. The OH doesn't seem to mind but whenever I look at them it keeps making me think of everything. I guess I will get used to it more maybe at some point but it really knocked my confidence. I guess I was just trying to say that some people can be really really mean about peoples insecurities and even create some that didn't exist before.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

SnL wrote:

Some people.

Adx

Don't worry about your boobies, If they are bigger of course the will look different without a bra. Only very young or very lucky girls with really pert breasts will get away with it. But if you ask me as male, or any man really, if you asked them to choose between small pert breasts, or much larger ones, which maybe hang down a little, it might be 50/50 but pretty sure majority would go for the larger. You girls get so stressed about your breasts. I can assure you men like them in any shape or form. If your OH doesn't, his loss really xx